The journey on bus

On the previous day evening, the Sunday evening, we have luggage readily packed, I woke up at 7 o'clock clock, got ready to reach our bus in Guntur by 09:20 AM and I have called Ravindra through phone, cause, he did not reach the waiting place for bus, yet! He is always late and the same now, however he said he would be here in 2 minutes and done the same, no worries, because the bus reaches here by 09:25AM, we still have 3 minutes in hand.

            The bus is on time and reached the stop by 09:25AM exactly. Oh, so the bus... is on time! Cool! This rarely happens in my locality, LOL. Okay, anyway, we boarded the bus quickly, bus waited for 15 minutes for all the prebooked passengers to board the bus.... in the meantime, my mom called me on phone and I described the current situation. And what we are about to do. The bus halted at a bus-station at 12:45PM, it halts for 45 minutes there, hence, we had our lunch in a nearby restaurant. We boarded the bus by 01:25PM, the bus driver started its engine by 01:30PM, gearing up to drive, it later halted at 08:30 PM, the bus stops for 30 minutes, hence, we had our supper. We boarded the bus at 09:00 PM exactly, and the bus started again, reached the Kodai-Kanal by 07:00 AM, Tuesday. Well, it reached its destination on time.

            What we have done throughout the bus journey, yes what?! Yeah, I am saying now, we have enjoyed viewing outta bus window, the nature, the buildings, the evening sunset, chitchatting with ourselves and a few friendly fellow passengers casually asking there whereabouts and their jobs and telling about ourselves.