Chapter 3

Mattheo's mind:

 She's too sweet. Too beautiful. Too pure. But that's what makes me want her more. She's like my drugs. And I know her only for a day. I feel obligated to protect and take care of her. I want her to be happy and health. MATTHEO STOP! You can't feel anything. You're heartless. Everyone is scared of you. Except her. Y/n. She's in my fucking mind from the first second I saw her. Did she bewinch me? No it's impossible. No one can bewinch me. And no one can love me. It's not going to work never. Forget her Mattheo. But how am I supposed to do it? 

 Good now I can't fall asleep.

Mattheo's pov:

 When I decided to go to the Astronomy tower I heared someone...singing? Yes I'm right. And I think I know who is it.

 I went to the common room and I saw Y/n. Singing and drawing. I promise this girl is amazing. Is there something she can't do? Anyway I want to have fun. That's why I desided to mess with her. 

*later when he's in his dorm with the sketchbook bc I'm lazy (smiles)*

Okay let's see these masterpieces. I opened the sketcbook and I saw a broken bulb with the Space getting off or something. Whatever it was really beautiful. The next drawing was an apple. But this apple was amazing. It looks like it's real. This girl has some skills. The next one was a crying girl with wings. Probably an angel. I can't deny it she is talented. The last drawing was a girl whoose face was a mask. She know the people very well. I wonder what or who hurt her. 

  I want to talk with her. To feel her touch, see her perfect face and hear her beautiful laugh. To be with her every single second. To be her reason to smile, to watch her while she's sleeping. To calm her down when she's upset. 

 I think I'm in love with Y/n.

And with that I felt asleep.

-----------

Okaaay, I'm sorry for posting that late, but I was busy with school. Anyway this chapter is not very long but I hope you liked it. I really enjoy writing and this story is very special for me. I'll try to descibe the love between Y/n and Mattheo. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote if you do! Stay safe.

Love, Thea<3