Chapter 9

After I took his hand we went out of my dorm.

I was so intrigued and I wanted to talk to him but when I opened my mouth he said: "It's a surprise don't ask." Like he read my mind. Wait can he? I really hope he can't because I'll be dead.

"Yeah okay....so um how was your day?" I really cared and that's why I asked. Not because I'm just polite.

"As usual. Boring. At least the night is coming" and he chuckled.

"So?" I tried to act as pure as I could.

"You'll see. You're gonna like it for sure. Now close your eyes."

What :)? I'm falling with eyes opened and now he wants me to close them. I can see my dress becoming red from blood but I'll trust him. So I did close them. I wear glasses so he couldn't close them by himself too. I felt his hot breath behind me and after a while, his plump lips got in a contact with my neck. Not gonna lie I really liked it. After that he hissed it a few more times, then my cheek, and then whispered in my ear

"Aren't you a good girl huh? You have no idea what are you doing to me Y/n. You're driving me crazy. Nobody is capable of that. Now you will take your conditions. Remember when I told you you messed with the devil. You'll see why."
I couldn't feel my knees. I thought I was going to fall but the good news is that he stopped and took my hands telling me where to go. He didn't let me fall which was so sweet. After a little, he told me to open my eyes and when I did it I saw the black lake. When he turned me around I saw a beautiful little picnic probably set by him. Of course, I smiled widely and hug him tightly. To my surprise, he hugged me back.

"Do you like it?" he asked still hugging me

"Of course I do. That's amazing. Thank you so so much for this."

We pulled away and he asked me if I'm hungry so I said no. Not because I wasn't. It was because I want to talk with him more.

"Okay but then I have another surprise for you" And he handed me a cute bikini set. It was simple but beautiful at the same time. 

"I won't look at you but you'll need it. Here." I thanked him, took the swimsuit and he turned around giving me space. So I put it on and when I was done I told him. He turned back to me and honestly I'm surprised that his jaw didn't fall. He looked me straight into the eyes and took off his clothes leaving himself in boxers. Now it was my turn to stare. His abs, hands, VEINS, and everything at all. He was like a sculpture from the Rehnesance. 

"You look beautiful." And I smiled

"You don't look bad yourself too" and he smirked. I hate this smirk. It's driving me crazy. "Now let's swim. Come on." and he handed me his hand. But me being the crazy creature I am laughed at him and jumped into the water. After this I looked at him and (with a smirk of course) he jumped too. He obviously wanted to flex so he start swimming underwater and after a while, he came in front of me pulling me closer to him by my waist. I stared into his dark hazel eyes and he kissed mе. I put my hands on his neck not breaking the kiss and after a while, we pulled out only for him to splash water at me.

"You're going to regret not taking my hand Ms. Y/l/n." and he smirked looking at me.

*that's the picnic*

*and the swimsuit*

--------------

Sooo I hope you liked this chapter guys. I really enjoyed writing it ngl. Tell me your opinion and don't forget to vote if you liked it.

Stay safe

 Thea <3