Chapter 5

Mattheo pov:

She's defenetly crying. But why? I have to tell her something. Right?

"Hi." Wait she is...limping? Did someone raped her? I'll kill them I promise. She sat down but I could feel that her legs hurt. 

"What happened to you?" How am I supposed to ask her tf.

"Oh um I just felt." She felt? From where? Saturn? 

"From where?"

"A tree." 

Okay good news nobody harmed her. Bad news I want to help her. Okay it's not a bad news, but I don't want to show her my soft side. If I have one. You know what I respect women at all so I'll help her. I just won't tell her that I'm into her or something. 

Y/n pov:

Is he being nice? Wow I'm surprised. God my legs hurt a lot. Fun stories are also with bad endings yk. 

Dang wait. He's coming at me? What does he wants? Is he going to do something to me?

Mattheo pov:

I went to her and lift her up bridal style. She's so precious. Like a glass. So sweet. God she's trembling. Is she scared from me? I didn't do anything bad...right?

Y/n pov:

Oh wow he lifted me up. I didn't expect that. And we are going toooo.....my dorm? Yes totally to my dorm.

"Are you okay?'' he asked me

Well I mean my legs hurt like shit. 

"Mhm, thank you for that." A lied. It hurt. A lot. 

"You're welcome."

He left me on the bed.

"Do you need anything"

Yessir, working legs please. 

"No I'm alright. Thank you again."

"Like I said it's okay. I'm going now. Be careful." And he left. He was...nice. And sweet. I think I like him.ANYWAYS! I'm just gonna take a rest and sleep for a while.

*20 minutes later*

"Y/nnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jean. Just Jean. She scared the shit out of me and OF COURSE she woke me up. 

"Yes?" I hate her when she does that.

"Oh you were sleeping? I'm sorry. Buuut gues what happened!! Blaise told me that tonight the common room is going to be filled with people becauuuuse there is a PARTYYYY!" fun fact me and Jean love parties. I mean REALLY love parties. Another fun fact. We don't drink. Ironic right? When I heared that I quicky standed up and went to my wardrobe, because I have onlyyy... 2 HOURS!

"Exited aren't we?"

"I mean of course. But I don't know what to wear. Can you help mee?"

Jean is my personal designer. That's why I want her help. She's soo good with the clothes I promise. She came to me and grabed a dress, then went to my shoe shelf and grabbed a pair of heels and put them on my bed. 

"You're gonna look stunning bestie I promise. Okay I'm going to my dorm. Byeee."

Aamd she left. So I decided to take a long hot shower, to shave of course /;)/ and then I went out. I put on some body lotion and then I started to do my makeup. It was simple, but not everyday makeup. Then I put on my dress and heals. Aaaand time for hair. It was still wet so I desided to straithen it up. Wow I look good. 

*That's how you look*