Chapter 2

Jasmine p.o.v.

when we got to his house, we cuddled up and i fell alseep in his arms. It was morning and issac wasnt there, i got up and walked down stairs, and seen him smoking a blunt on the couch.

"damn ma you scared me" he said

"sorry can you take me home now please" i said looking down thinking about what my sister said yesterday

"sure, hey whats wrong?" he said lifting my chin up with his index finger

i stuttered a little finally it came out "my sister... she got beat by her boyfriend devon"

"you mean Devon Long. we use to work together. dont worry about him i got it", he said taking me home.

when i got home i walked to my room and got a text from beauty.

~TEXT CONVO~

(my main)- hey

me- whats up nigga

(my main)- what you doin tonight?

me- nothing y?

(my main)- cause tonight there is a party... wanna go?

me- yea what time do i need to be ready?

(my main)- 8:00

me- okay gtg bye

(my main)-bye

BEAUTY P.O.V.

i called up my mom and asked her what she was doing later on. she said can i come over today. i was a little suprised since i dont see her that much. i hopped in the shower for 10 mins, and i put on red crop top, with some high wasted shorts, and black vans, i put in my diamind earrings, and my boss necklace. i walked down stairs, grabbed my phone and gucci purse then headed out. i got in my red hummer, and pulled out the driveway. i blasted YG- WHO DO YOU LOVE, then 5 mins later i pulled up to my moms house.

i knocked on the door, and my brother anwsered the door.

"hey baby sis, whats good?" he said hugging me

"nothin much'' i said closing the door behind me

my mom came running down the stairs, hugging and kissing me all over my face. mom made us some lunch, and we got caught up, by time i looked at my phone it was 7:30.

"hey i gtg im going out with jas, i will see yall later bye" i said walking out the door

i called jas, and asked her when she coming to get me, i went to my house, and went to my room.

PHONE CONVO

(the bae)- hey

me- did you need me to go to the store and get some drinks?

(the bae)- naw we dont need any

END OF CONVO

I got dressed, and it was 7:50

**beep beep** i grabbed my phone and got into the car.

me-hey baby girl

jas- hey you ready to turn the fuck up

me-yes!!

JAS P.O.V.

I drove off in black 20215 escalde, and we looked sext as'f.

we got to the party, and all eyes were on us.

our song yikin, came on and we started yikin, and twerking, when two boys came up behind us. at that point we didnt care who it was cause that was our song. when the song was over, we went to grab some drinks, and the boys came over to us...

issac- hey ladies

taytay- hi beautifuls

we turned around, i saw issac.

beauty- hey

me- h..hi

issac- wanna dance ma?

taytay- wanna dance shawty?

me- ummm..... sure

beauty- yea

beauty's song so sexy- luvjones came on, and she ran to the dance floor, and started grinding on taytay. she was gettin it. me and issac went to, and i started grinding on him. i felt him get hard, but i didnt really care cause he was sexy as'f. Next make it clap-YG came on and me and beauty started dancing on some other guys. from the corner of my eye i can see them looking at us.

beauty- they look mad as'f, should we stop

"no they aren't our boyfriends, fuck them nigga's i came here for me, not that nigga." i said with attitude

" YOU DAMN RIGHT WE DIDNT COME FOR THEM NIGGA'S" she said looking at them

They pushed the other guys and grabbed our ass. we looked at them and walked away. they followed us to the table and sat down.

"why the fuck you keep followin us nigga?" beauty said

" cause we need to talk" taytay

"about what, i got nothig to say to you" beauty said

" you dancing with those ugly ass looking niggas" issac said

" shut the fuck up, i wasnt talking to you" beauty said

" look we dont got time for you, so swerve niggas" i said

issac pulled me agasint his chest, and looked me in the eyes, then he kissed me, i pushed away and looked at him.

"come home with me tonight" issac said lifting my chin

" okay but dont try nothing" i said walking away to his car.

"beauty i am leaving with issac, take my car have fun" i said winking at her knowing she was gonna get it in with taytay.

"so ma you comin with me tonight" taytay said

" i guess so" she said leaving the party

we made it to issac's house, it was big. i walked upsatirs to the guest room layed on the bed. issac came in picked me up, and threw me on his bed.

" i am sleeping in the guest room not here" i said

" naw ma, you sleeping wit me tonight" he said smirking

"bye" i said getting up to walk out

he pulled me, and put my legs around his waist.

"put me down" i said looking at him

"not util you say you will sleep in here with me" he said sqeezing my waist

"OK!!" i said getting down

i layed down on the bed and turned away from issac, he turned me around and put me on him. he leaned in and kissed me. he turned me around again, making him on top of. he kissed my neck, and kissed me stomach, then he pulled down my shorts, and panties. he stopped and asked me if i was ready. i shook my head, and he conitued. he slowly entered his way in, i moaned. he started adjusting himself, and moaned even louder.

Damn maybe I am moving to fast.