Chapter 8

TAY TAY P.O.V.

I woke up, with Beauty laying beside me, i got up, and walked to the bathroom. i took a 10min shower, and did the rest of my hygiene. i seen Beauty getting up walking to the bathroom.

"Hey, beautiful" i said

"Hi, get out the way" she said running to the bathroom.

I picked out brown cargo shorts, and a red t-shirt, with red and white jordans. Beauty came out the bathroom with her bra, and underwear on.

"You need a ride to school?" i asked.

"Nah, Jas is coming to get me" i said brushing past him

"Ight, well I'm leaving so see you later ma." i said kissing her cheek.

I drove my Truck into the school parking lot, and walked to my locker. I seen some girls staring real hard at me.

"Hey ladies" i said winking at them making them giggle.

"Hey, Taylor" one of them said.

JAS P.O.V.

I woke up in an empty bed, i heard the shower, so i went to the guest room and took a 15 min shower, i did my hygiene, and wrapped the towel around my body. i walked into the room, and seen Isaac walking out with a towel around his waist.

"Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up" i said walking to the closet.

**TEXT CONVO**

Brook- hey girl what time you comin?

Me-be ready in 10

Brook- ok, bye love

Me-bye boo

**TEXT CONVO**

I put on, my camo jeans, white t- shirt that says my name on it in green letters, and some camo vans.

"Hey, do you think we can have Kayla this week?" i asked isaac

"Really, i thought you didn't want to be bothered, but yea, i will call and see if she can come." He said kissing me

"I got to go, bye love you" he said

I picked up Jordan, and Breauty, and we were headed to school. when we got out the car, i seen Tay, kissing on that hoe Ava.

"Aye, let's take the long way to class we can get some good exercise" i said turning around.

"Y, i need to get my books" she said turning to see Ava, and Tay kissing.

She walked over there, and pulled that bitch by her hair.

"WHY, THE FUCK WERE, YOU ALL UP ON MY MAN?" she said while punching her in the head.

"He started kissing me first bitch." Ava said covering the hits

I grabbed Beauty, and she back handed me, straight across my face.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME JAS!" she said still hitting her.

"OK, HAVE NICE LIFE."

"I DONT NEED YOU, ANYWAY!" she said

I walked away to the nurse to get some ice. and seen the security gaurs break up the fight. i kept walking, then walked to first period.

"Hey Bae i said kissing his cheek.

"Hey ma,whats up?" He asked knowing i wasn't okay

"BROOKLYN is what happened she back handed me when I was trying get her off Ava, cause she was kissing Taylor." I said taking a deep breath

Speaking of her, she walks in the class, and of course we have seats next to each other. i didn't talk to get the whole day. it has been 1 week since we hadn't been talking.

"Hey bae, wanna go to Party Night at that house?" i said putting my arms around his neck.

"How about we do something else instead." he said taking me to the his room.

Kayla!! i said picking her up, and hugging her, i kisses and forehead, and put her down. how are you baby girl. i asked.

"I'm good, i missed you too" she said hugging me back.

"Hey let's all, go to the mall, the movies, then dinner" i said getting ready.

I hopped in the shower for 10 mins, and got out my red skinny jeans, camo crop top.

And my red and black jordans.

Isaac, was wearing camo jeans, red shirt, with biggy on it. And some red vans.

Kayla was wearing, some blue skinny jeans, with a daddy's girl, white shirt. and some white chucks.

We headed out the door, and I drove off to the mall. I stopped at the red light, when I heard Isaac's phone ring, he told to drop him off at the trap, and i did, now it was just me and kayla. we made it to the mall, and hit up foot locker.

BEAUTY P.O.V.

I felt bad, for what I did to Jasmine, but she knows not to break me up, when I am whooping ass!. I drove to my moms house, cause i couldn't stand seeing Taylor Wilson.

I knocked on the door, and some man opened it.

"Hello, who the fuck are you?!" he asked

" I'm her daughter, so fuck off" i said walking past him.

"Hey momma" i said hugging her

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" she asked

"Good" i said lying

"I am going to go to the mall, so can I stay here for a while" I asked walking up stairs

"Of course hun" she said walking back to the kitchen

I went into my old room, and hopped in the shower for 10mins. i heated something open, but i didnt worry. the shower curtain pulled. Open. and I saw that dude, Deon standing there.

"WTF, get out!" i said yelling at him

"Bitch dont ever yell at me, now give daddy some, before i hurt you" he said

"Get the fuck off me" i said trying to walk past him, put he pinned me down on the floor.

"Take off your clothes" he said slapping me

"No!" I said trying to move

He started to enter into me, when my brother walked in.

"Hey Brook where are you?" he said

"In the bathroom help" i said trying to get up.

I walked out, with Deon still in the bathroom. i had to tell him what happened, or else it will keep happening.

"He tried raping me" i said crying into his shoulder

"Who?" i pointed to the bathroom

He took him to the trap houses and i decided to go to the mall, to get my mind of things.