Chapter 31

Recap
They ate watched a movie and took a nap.
End of recap

Well it's the next day and rose got into the shower but while she was in the shower Payton decided that he was gonna scare her but this time he wasn't gonna get it the shower with her he was gonna go to the store and get a mask, and that's what he did. He went to target and got a mask, while he was on his way home he got hungry so he went and got something to eat, when he got home rose was still in the shower so he got everything set up and waited for rose to come out of the bathroom.

Rose finally came out of the bathroom and Payton was standing behind the bathroom door, when she opened the door he closed it behind her and he just stood behind her until she turned around and it didn't turn out how he planned it to go, let's just say when rose turned and saw the mask he might have gotten kicking in the wrong place and he fell  down in a ball. Rose was about to punch him but before she could Payton took off the mask showing that it was him.

When she noticed that it was Payton behind the mask she fell down laughing, " ha-ha very funny" Payton said rose couldn't say anything cause she was laughing so hard after her laughing fit she got up and helped Payton to the bed and took care of him. After awhile they went downstairs and ate the food that Payton got while he was out, after they ate they decided to go get a movie from Redbox then they couldn't decided on a movie so they went back home and decided and Hulu and watched Deadpool and Deadpool 2.

A/n heyy long time no write well this one is short but at least I could actually thing of something to write and also my birthday is technically in two days so i might write or not, also if your wondering what happened to the enemies to lovers story well I have decided that I'm gonna do that one for school my teacher said that we were gonna publish the books so if you see it, I'm the one that made it so I'm gonna wait to put the book in wattpad , well I hope you had or have a good day or night byeeee