Yuno X Asta pt. 2 |Deathbed|

Part 2

Asta falls forward but Finral is quick to catch him. Carrying the injured teen in his back, the two darted away wanting to hide in the forest. "If we manage to run further, I can use my spacial magic and send you and Asta to the headquarters." Finral said.

Vanessa looked behind and saw their enemy hot on their tracks just meters away from them. "You can't. We can't lose him this way. You need to get further while we hide." Vanessa suggested.
"Go find reinforcements fast"

"What? I can't leave you two"

"Just go! It's the only way. Bring them fast or we'll die here! Asta is losing a lot of blood"

Finral knew they don't have any choice but still, he felt like a coward running away. 'No I'm not running away. I'm definitely coming back'

"I'll go forward and you go left. After that you'll going to hide okay? Don't come out until I comes back." Finral whispered.

When they separated, the enemy followed Vanessa. Finral felt dread running down his spine. "Wait for me"

He activated his magic and jumped in it.

Vanessa settled above a large tree branch. She place Asta down, tearing at the sight of blood. Too much blood. She ripped off her robe and tied the cloth in the wound on his chest. She also find a handkerchief in his bag and pressed it on Asta's neck.
"Please stop bleeding" she whispered desperately.

"How thoughtful."
The enemy said, standing behind her.
"Too bad that he will die soon. Along with you."

The enemy charged at them. Vanessa quickly grabbed Asta and jumped off the tree running away.

"You can't get away" the enemy swing his sword.

But before it hit them, another slash cut through the attack.

"How dare you hurt my members"

Yami were standing there with rage.

"Ehh? Yami Sukehiro? Nah. Not today Satan. Boss will kill me if I killed you here." He said.

"Prepare to die bastard." Yami slashed the air and it cut through the enemy into half. But despite getting cut half, the enemy laughed maniacally.

"See ya soon mages" he waves disappearing into smoke.

Yami angrily scoffed. He walked to Vanessa trying to wake Asta up. She pressed harder on the wound keeping the blood from leaking out, Finral immediately made a travelling warp under Asta and the next thing they knew he is lying on one of Dr. Owen's hospital bed. Finral directly transported them to avoid any more fatalities.

The look on Dr. Owen's face was full of dread as he sees a bloodied child  in his bed along with Yami and two wailing black bull members. Yami shortly apologize for the lack of warning but Asta needs treatment immediately.

Without questions asked, Dr. Owen proceeded to treatment.

Asta already looked dead considering how much blood loss and paleness he sees. He is afraid that upon searching for a pulse, they wouldn't find any.

The three was kicked out of the roo because base on Dr. Owen, he need extreme concentration to at least make Asta's condition stable. But he already warned tge three before closing the door.
"There's a possibility that he won't make it, the injuries are too severe. Let's just hope he fight to survive."

Upon hearing the older, Finral paled and Vanessa falls to the ground. Yami punched the nearest wall creating a dent.

"Those bastard" he gritted.