Finral X Yami Pt 2 ||

~~~~

With still little energy, Finral, Asta and Noelle forced themselves to move. Yami accompanying them on their journey.

After informing the Wizard King, They proceed to the rescue mission not knowing who is the enemy or how bad the situation is. Finral is at the end of his nerves because of anxiety. There are children and elderly in that city, so vulnerable and powerless.

Steeping out of the portal, Asta's heart drop to his stomach. The whole place is in chaos. The houses are either burning or already destroyed to dust. Bodies of injured common people scattered in the streets crying for help.

Finral didn't wait a second to move, he rushed to a nearest injured person and guided him inside a portal which will lead to the Black bulls quarters where Vanessa and Charmy is waiting ready with bandages and medicine.

Yami didn't hide his urge to curse. He run towards the center of the city after hearing an explosion. Asta and Noelle rushed towards a series of cries coming from the burning cathedral. There they found survivors, mostly children and elderly hiding behind the barricaded door of the church.

"oh my Gosh! Thank God you are safe." Noelle heaved a sigh of relief.
The children immediately hugged Asta's thigh crying, bring the teen to his knees and reciprocating the hugs. He sure are worried because this children are like siblings to him. Just like how him and Yuno grew up in an oparbage with not-blood-related siblings.

Finral suddenly pop out of a portal next to them and visibly sighed gratefully seeing the children and elderly people.

"Are all the children and Grannys here?" he asked. He took one of the elder's hand in his. "Grandma, are you all here okay? Is there injured here?"

"No Son, we were gathered here immediately by the mayor telling us to hide. However, some town people tried fighting the enemies so that they won't find us here." the grandma cried. "my husband , he is one of them. Please save them."

Finral gulped. The people injured outside risked their lives to save their family. He have to save them all. He already took care of them guiding them to the portal and it almost drained his mana. So it might take a Little while for his mana to be restored to bring these survivors to the quarters.
Guess he have to protect them for the mean time. Asta and Noelle is here, he shouldn't worry too much. His juniors are the strongest first years in their generation. And Yami can handle himself in a fight, whoever that villain is, his captain is not to be underestimated. Reinforcement is coming, they can just held out until help arrives.

"Peek-a-boo~"
A chilling voice came from behind them. It sounded so sinister that it will never came from a children or less an elderly.

Finral's blood run cold when an explosive attack flew towards the huddled children at the corner.
Asta moved faster and deflected the attack back to the caster. The explosion was so strong that it created a large hole pulverizing half of the church they're staying in.
Good thing, Noelle created a barrier around the survivors to protect them from the flying debris from the impact.

"Hey that's not nice~ I just wanted to greet you guys~" a stranger emerged from the smoke wearing a dark cloak. A boy around Asta's age, thin and pale. He doesn't look so intimidating but the surges of black magic coming from him is so strong that it looked like they're facing an Untamed monster.

"Asta be careful!" Finral shouted as Asta lunged to the enemy. He was sent flying back as the stranger waves his hand and a burst of dark smoke almost slice Asta in half.

Asta now understand what Finral is so anxious about, he can't feel any magic but the Ki of this person is not a joke. He had never seen a person with this strong killing intent before.

If that person attacks, they're doomed. The children are scared and crying.

"Who are you guys?" the stranger asked. "are you here to join our play of hine and seek?~" be squealed.

"what do you want? Why are you after this people?" Asta asked.

"Why not? ~ lately I've been bored and I need playthings. Are you here to take their role instead? Because that will be lovely.~" he grinned maniacally.

Asta growled. "How could you toy with other people's lives!" he attacked but barely reaching a meter close and he is already sent stumbling backwards.

"Ah so noisy~" he whined and suddenly, an invisible force dawned on Asta forcing him to stay on the ground.

"Asta!" Finral rushed to the younger.

"Noisy~ I don't wanna play with you. I want..." be scanned the place, gaze calling into Noelle's purple orbs. A smile formsd on the enemy's face.

"... You! You seem scared and have a lot of responsibilities behind you." the enemy waved his hand and the barrier collapsed on the spot.

" what?- How could you destroy my Dragon lair that easily?" She panicked.

"simple. Because you are all weak." be said as he send an explosion towards Noelle.

Finral quickly creates a portal in front of the attack and send it back towards the enemy. Asta attacking as the enemy dodge attack after attack from both Finral and Asta.

"oh, how could you escape Mr. Noisy?" he asked.

"Simple. Because your power is weak." Asta stated.

The enemy looked unamused. His eyes then meet Finral. His eyes momentarily widens but was quickly replaced with anger.

"Spacial Magic." he growled. "I hate you all the most."

He then attacks Noelle again, trying to hurt the people they're protecting.

Asta and Finral stood in front of them deflecting the attacks.

"we can't go on like this forever" Finral said. "my mana is almost gone and this villain seems to be not exhausted at all. You are also at your limit Asta."

Asta agreed, "what are we gonna do? The reinforcement are still on their way."

"5 seconds"

"what?" Asta asked.

"Give me 5 seconds. I will create a portal and send them all to the hide out in one go." Finral said.

Asta got the message. He looked at the older with admiration. Teleporting one person in a great distance is already so tiring. All of them in one go? His eyes them turned worried.

" Can you handle it? "

" of course! Who do you think you are talking to?" Finral really isn't that confident but with the lives of people at risks. He cannot afford to fail.

As planned, Noelle switched with Finral and the older step back and concentrated. Within 5 seconds, a large portal emerged at the survivors feet making them all fall and ended up in the center of the black bulls headquarters.

Asta and Noelle didn't have to look back to know that Finral really did succeeded. Smiles formed in their faces as the three of them counterattack.

The enemy is pissed.

And these three magsa will pay for it. Especially, that damned Spacial Mage.

---------———————---------

Tbc