When you cry in shower.... (Enhypen as your bf)

Requested by @avaamalfoyy .... Thank u so much and I'm extremely sorry for a very very late request update.... It was kind of a difficult topic so.... I'm late.... But now I came up here with the ideas! So.... Nvm just enjoy❤️❤️

Heeseung....

"Y/N? Why are you taking so long in showering?" Your bf asked banging on the bathroom door. "I-I'll be out." Your voice cracked. That's it! He rushed into the shower and the view infront of him shocked him. He immediately ran and turned the shower off and picked you up from the ground. You were soaking wet and shivering from cold. He took you out of the bathroom and dressed you up in a fancy dress. "What is this?" You asked. "We're going on a date." He said and he took you to a carnival. You forgot about all your worries and just enjoyed the carnival with him. Your legs started hurting, so you asked for a piggyback ride. "Hey let's get on the Ferris wheel! Y/N? Sleepyhead." He giggled and took you back home. He tugged you in bed and later joined you in the bed. "Don't do anything stupid like that ever again love." He whispered before kissing your forehead and sleeping with you....

Jay....

"Y/N what's going on?! Why is the shower on since last 1 hour?!" Your boyfriend asked from behind the bathroom door. "Nothing Jay. I'm just taking a shower." You said trying your best not to sound like crying. He entered the shower room and saw you all soaked in cold water and sitting on the floor. He immediately ran to you and picked you up from the ground."Yah! What do you think you're doing?! Do you know how this can affect your health?! Do you think it's funny- Y/N?!" He stopped right away as he saw tears in your eyes. He pulled you out of the shower as softly and slowly as possible to the bedroom and made you sit on his lap on the couch. He didn't care about your wetness and just listened to your non stop blabbering."And then-" as you were speaking, he eventually got tired of your blabbering and gave you a passionate kiss. You gladly kissed back forgetting everything else....

Jake....

You were inside the shower and crying your eyes out. Your boyfriend was home and he knew that something was off. He heard your sobs from the bathroom and slowly opened the door to see you in that state. He sighed and went back inside the bedroom. He fetched a warm towel and came inside the bathroom. He turned the shower off and you looked at him. He didn't do anything but just wrapped you in the towel and hugged you caressing your wet hair. You started crying again as he kissed the top of your head before saying, "Why are you doing stupid things like this instead of sharing your problem to me Y/N? You're worrying the shit out of me." He said as you eventually ended up telling all of your problems to him. He listened to all of then and carried you outside the bathroom and made you sit on a stool. He dried your hair up while giving small pecks at intervals....

Sunghoon....

At the state you are in right now, your boyfriend hated to see you like that. He hurriedly ran towards you and tried to pull you out of the ice cold shower. "Don't..." You pushed his hand still crying. He sighed and decided to do something else. He went out of the bathroom and prepared a warm shower in the tub. He did it as fast as possible and then went back to see you sitting on the floor totally out of energy. He ran and immediately turned the shower off before carrying you to the other bathroom. He put you inside the warm water and caressed your already wet hair while you rested your head on the edge on the tub. "Let it all out hun. I'm here." He said kissing your forehead. You told him all your worries while crying as he kept listening to each bit of your rant. He slowly picked you out of the tub as the water got cold and you got sleepy. He changed your outfit and tugged you in bed....

Sunoo....

Protective mode on! This boy is super worried seeing you in that state. But instead of getting you, he first fixed the bed. "Which one is my Y/N's favourite? Ah the lavender one!" He said as he picked your lavender scented pajama matching his. Then he rushed to the shower room to get you out of there. He wanted to pick you up but he was afraid that he'd drop you. But then he carefully picked you up and sat you down on a stool. You looked at him crying as he wiped your tears before hugging you. He wrapped you in a towel and brought the hair drier to dry your soft hair. "What was bothering you baby?" He asked and you started ranting about your problems while he listened to you, gently applying your skincare products on your beautiful face and comforting you with warm hugs and kisses. Then he dressed you in your pajama and carried you to bed before singing you to sleep....

Jungwon....

The one who calls Jay angry bird is himself one after seeing you in that state! As he saw you crying in shower, he stormed into the shower room and hugged you tightly to make you feel warm. "Who made my bubblegum cry?! I'll show that person my taekwondo skills! Who's it bae?!" He asked you while cupping your face. He listened to your rant still inside the cold shower with you while hugging you the whole time as if he's afraid of letting you go. After listening, he picked you out of the shower in bridal style and warmed you up by cuddling after changing your outfit. Then he left you on the bed to find your favourite movie and played it on the TV. He brought snacks and held you close to him as you forgot about the worries you had snuggling close to him. You eventually fell asleep and as Jungwon noticed, he just smiled and let you sleep on him snuggled in his chest like a little baby....

Niki....

Niki is so observant that he noticed right away that something was wrong. Seeing you cry to yourself in shower made him feel so bad because you were always cheerful. Then he realised that you are a foodie. He didn't disturb but instead quietly went to the kitchen and prepared the ingredients. As he came upstairs, he without saying anything fished you out of the shower and cleaned you up. "Something is waiting for you down." He winked and carried you to the kitchen like a koala as you both started making food with the ingredients he prepared. "So what's the matter?" He asked and you told him everything about your worries and problems. He analysed everything and came up with a solution. After eating, he made jokes for you so that you'd cheer up and laugh. Then you eventually got tired and slept on his shoulder. He took you to the bed and cuddled like a bear before sleeping too....

The end❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked it.... Don't kill me if it was bad😅😅.... I know you won't kill me but don't hate me if you don't like it pleaseeeeee 🥺🥺🥺.... Also tell me your favourite part! 😊😊.... Okie buiiii🥰🥰

They are so cuteeeeeeeeeee 😭😭😭💕💕💕