When you see something cute....(Enhypen as your bfs)

Heeseung....

You are now walking down a street with your boyfriend, Lee Heeseung on a date. "Heedeungie? Isn't that puppy cute?" You ask your boyfriend while holding his hand and pointing at a baby japanese spitz dog, who was walking with its owner. He smiles and pats your head before saying, "Yeah it is. Just like you." You scrunch your nose cutely and leaned closer to him. He embraces you and pecks your nose. "I want a puppy." You pout cutely. "But you are one." He says and you giggle. He laughs at your cuteness and later gifts you a cute white pomeranian puppy on your birthday, which is after 2 months. You become so happy that you cry out of happiness and Heeseung laughs at your reaction.....

 You become so happy that you cry out of happiness and Heeseung laughs at your reaction

Jay....

"Bae, what are you staring at?" Your boyfriend suddenly calls out for you you while you both are sitting in a café and you are staring at something outside the glass window. You look at him and smile. "Look over there." You pointed something outside. "What's there?" He asks. "The balloon! It's a Pikachu balloon Jay." He then finally looks at a balloon tied at the handle of the glass door of the café. "You want that?" He asks. "Nae! A similar one!" You smiled brightly. "Okay. But I don't have any money now. We finished all the money in eating." He says laughing. You laugh too and say, "It's okay tho!". Then you go home. Later that day, you recieved a gift at your door which was similar to that Pikachu balloon with a note which said, "it's for u my bae~ love Jay." which made you blush hard....

" which made you blush hard

Jake....

"Cake!" You call out for your boyfriend. "What is it?" He asks you. "I want the same hearband as that girl in the drama." You make a baby face. "Wae?" He asked. "Coz it's cute!" You smile. "But where can I find that?" He ask while scratching his head. "I dunno. Get me that one pwease??" You pout and do aegyo. "Okay okay I'll get that for you." He says and you hug him happily. He smiles at your baby attitude and hugs you back. Later, he roams whole Seoul city just to find that headband for you. Finally after so long, he finds the same one and takes it for you. When he gets home, he finds you asleep. He smiles and kisses your forehead and says, "Have a good night baby." And you become extremely happy to see that headband next morning....

" And you become extremely happy to see that headband next morning