Having a pet.... (Enhypen as your bf)

Requested by @Twylla71 .... I hope u like it Fancy💖💖💖

Heeseung....

You and your bf just bought a pet because you wanted one so badly. The pet was a white baby rabbit. "What should we name her Hee?" You asked caressing the ears of the rabbit. "You choose." He smiled. "How about Miffy?" You asked and he giggled. "Will do." He said and you started squealing. You took the little rabbit in your hands and said, "Welcome to our fam Miffy." while looking into her adorable beautiful black eyes. "You're cute." Heeseung said petting her little nose with his finger making her close her eyes....

" Heeseung said petting her little nose with his finger making her close her eyes

Jay....

You decided to keep a guinea pig as your pet because you found it very interesting. You bought it secretly to surprise your boyfriend. "Jay I got a surprise for you!" You said. "And what is it?" He asked. You showed his the guinea pig in a cage or whatever it is. He was so shocked when he saw it. You took it out of the cage and said, "I found her interesting! She's Tanny!" He took the little creature with him and went to you room. You followed him to see him decorating her with little hair clips of yours making you laugh. "That's fashion!"...

 "That's fashion!"

Jake....

You guys definitely had a dog so that Layla would get a partner to play with. And she won't disturb you guys while you're making out or something. You guys named the dog Lola. At first Layla and Lola were scared of each other but not now. They disturb you both together while making out. "Not again!" You groaned as they both came in the room while Jake was on top of you. "But they also want cuddles from me." Jake giggled. "Let's cuddle with them or they'll keep disturbing." You made a face and you guys cuddled up....

" You made a face and you guys cuddled up