Dinner Drama and Family issues

Betty POV
Today we were going to have dinner with Fp and his son today, and find out some news him and my mum have to share.
I change into a comfy jumper and jeans:

Then I change Peter up and pack his bag

Then I change Peter up and pack his bag. My mum said we were all going to meet at pops in an hour so we had to hurry and leave soon. I could tell my mum was nervous, she was moving around frantically saying she's lost her keys then her phone the her keys again.

We eventually got out of the house and made it to pops where I saw Fp sitting in a booth alone, I thought his son was coming.
"Hey Alice hey Betty!" He said to us
"Hey Fp!" I reply and he and my mum hug and sit next to each other.
"My sons just in the bathroom now he'll be out in a minute."
I nod and look at the menu.
"Ah here he is!" I look up and my smile changes, "Betty, Alice meet my son-,"
"Jughead!" I cut him off saying
"Betty?" He reply's with and sits next to me
"Mum what's going on?"
"Yeah dad what's going on?"
"How do you two know each other?" Fp dodges the question and asks
"They are doing a project together Fp," my mum answers
"Ah the baby project, and that's Peter?" He says pointing to the baby i was holding
"Yeah," jug reply's
We sit there awkwardly before pop comes to our booth and takes our orders.
"So what's the news you have?" Jughead speaks up saying
"Ah yes! Me and Fp have been dating for a while and we are going to....!"
"Move in together!" Fp finishes my mum saying
"What?!" Me and jug shout
"Is there an issue?" My mum says
"Dad what about mum and Jellybean?"
"Ah that 'trip' i was on was in Toledo, me and your mother spoke and we are splitting up,"
Jughead gets up quickly and leaves, angry, I could see that this was difficult for him to hear and his dad made it out to be a positive thing but for him it wasn't.

Jughead POV

My parents are splitting up and now I'm moving in with Betty! This is all happening to fast! I need to get away. I get on my motorcycle and ride away to the Whyte Whyrm. I push the door open and order a strong drink.
I could hear Toni and Sweet pea calling my name but I just ignore them and go behind the bar and take a bottle of strong alcohol and go out the back and just walk.

I drink and drink more and stumble around in the forest. My life isn't great, a girl I like doesn't think of me in any way but a friend, my dad and Betty's mum and cozying up together, I'm a serpent king gang leader with possibly no future and my parents are splitting up!
What's the point right now?

I find my way to Dilton Doiley's old bunker and stay down there for a while.

It's late, around midnight and I hear the entrance door open, I get out my switchblade and turn in the light to see a startled looking Veronica standing there.

Veronica POV
I told Archie that I was on a 'business trip' with my dad but really I just needed out of Riverdale for a bit, I didn't like lying to Betty about being with Archie but I really liked him and he liked me. My father has been pressuring me into making deals with the sons and daughters of his friends into making business deals but I refuse so he's sent me out alone and with no money or home. I couldn't go to Betty or Cheryl, I'm sure the serpents wouldn't be pleased to see me and I've been avoiding Archie because of Betty.
So for a while I've been going to Dillon's bunker and camping out there then hanging out around at pops with Faith when I get the chance.
So far only pop knows of what's been happening, so I've been getting food from him and I've worked a couple of shifts.

Tonight was a late shift and so I took a car service to the edge of the forest and walked the rest until I came to Dillon's bunker. I open the door and see the lights on. I slowly go down to see Jughead with a switchblade out pointing it out at me.

Back to Jugheads POV

I see Veronica standing there, looking scared. I lower my switchblade and sit down a bit relieved.
"Hey Veronica, what are you doing here? It's like midnight! Shouldn't you be sleeping in your canopy bed with bedding that costs more then my trailer?"
"Yeah but my father threw me out of my canopy bed life because I wouldn't do his bidding,"
"Well we both have issues with our families do you want to talk then?"
Veronica tells me about her father and Archie issues and I tell her about my family issues.
"Living with Betty huh, and your parents together, that means nothing could ever happen between you two!" Veronica says smirking
"I guess not. Don't tell her but I do like her a lot but she has her mind set on dating and being with Archie, and stupid me accepted helping her get him!"
"Well Im considering ending it with Archie because of this Betty drama, and he is giving me off signals since you went on a breakfast date with him,"
"I may have mentioned you were dangerous and Betty is the right choice......" Veronicas face changes, "sorry but I wanted that deal drama over,"
"It's fine, honestly I was questioning whether to end it there because I miss Betty and would rather her friendship then anything."
We sit there in silence.
I look up to Veronica and she looks at me. We look into each others eyes, we could see the pain we were both feeling. Veronica leant in and I did to..... the we kissed.