Tension

Author message
I just realise I said before Archie left but I decided he'll come back so he can be a student again. It'll be for the sake of the story, sorry for any confusion. He'll be now a student agin but will be in Abbys room not Jugs

Betty POV
(Around bio time)
I have to sit next to Archie for bio great! Jug gets a full view! I can feel his hurt eyes on me, he's annoyed I can feel it but we need to talk.

I ignore Archie constantly talking to me.
"Hey Betty!"
"Do you know what to do I was distracted by well you!"
"You look nice today!"
"Ugh this work is hard, can I have help?"
It goes on like that

We get onto practical and we have to cut open a frog.
I start cutting it open and a big bit of frog juice squirts into Archie's eye.
I start laughing a lot. This is really funny to see now.

I turn and see Jug annoyed and just realise he doesn't know the full story and it looks like I'm enjoying Archie's company.
Shoot! This looks bad! I start ignoring Archie again and show no emotion.

After class I see Jug run out quickly, ugh he's annoyed!
I run out after him and see him ignoring my shouts for him.
Just as he turns around to me Archie grabs my arm.
"Archie what the hell?"
"I just have a few questions about homework can you help?"
"Quickly Archie I need to get back to jug!"
He asks me basic questions to waste my time and I only realise after and just walks away from him.
By the time I leave jugs gone.

I need to give him space he won't want to see me right now.
I go back to my and Vs room to find her and Reggie pretty heated.
"Um sorry I'll go!"
"Nah it's fine like I said it's your room!" Reggie said smiling.
"Thanks reg, you can stay though?"
"Why not?"
He goes and gets a couple of books for homework.
"Hey B where's Jug why aren't you with him?" V asks
"Ugh! I don't know! Probably his room. In bio I had to sit next to Archie, he was annoying me and I ignored him but when frog juice squirted in his eye I laughed and Jug thinks Archie said something to make me laugh. He looked hurt and I wanted to speak after class but he ran out quickly. I called after him and he turned around to come back but Archie pulled me away and started asking me stupid science questions. I'm just gonna let him cool of a bit."
"Ugh I'm gonna kill someone soon!" Reggie growls
"And I'll be your prison widow reg, visit you every day!" V says laughing
"I'll bet you will!" He says smirking
They just look into each other's eyes and I wait there awkwardly.
I clear my throat and they break contact and we all start homework.

A while later:
"Hey Betty the gang is going to meet up in the cafe later all of us wanna come?"
"Why not?"

I get ready and leave with Reggie and V but I regret going when I see Jug sitting there annoyed next to Toni.
"Heyyyy!" V says
"Hey v, maybe you can talk to this one!" Toni says pointing at Jug not realising I'm behind Reggie, "oh hey Betty sorry didn't see you, you can maybe talk some sense into him?"
I look at Jug who looks at me I sit in a chair across from him.
"Or not." Cheryl finishes saying.
Kev looks at me and whispers, "what the hell happened you were all touchy at lunch hours ago."
"Archie." Was I all I needed to say.
"Hey Toni Cheryl fangs Kev and reg help me please!" V announces
I roll my eyes and v signals behind a grouchy jug 'talk to him!'
I look away from her and they all leave.

We sit there awkwardly. There was so much tension.No words said and then randomly at the same time we both say, "we need to talk!"
We both laugh then again say, "you first!"
I laugh and say, "I'll go. Whatever you saw in bio was not at all what you thought jug!"
He snickers and says, "then Betty what was it?"
"I ignored him the entire time you probably saw seeing as your eyes where glued to me and Archie!" He rolls his eyes annoyed, I ignore that and continue, "I cut open the frog and juice went into his eye! I laughed because he deserved it!"
He looks like he's about to burst then starts to laugh.
"What are you laughing about a minute ago you were annoyed?"
"This is so stupid! I'm annoyed because of nothing! You trusted me with Abby and I watched you the entire time, you didn't even watch me with Abby and you move on, honestly I'm so sorry!"
I giggle at him and move next to him. He cups my chin and says, "I'm really sorry."
"Shhhhh it's okay."
I then kiss him.

"Ugh finally!" Fangs shouted, "I had pe earlier and ugh I need to sit down!"
We all laugh and sit down for a evening dinner.