ヾ☆ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑥

"AHAHA!" We both turn to look at the person who ignores while we chitchat in the past 15 minutes. we then see that guy on top of the robot, that started doing some robot dance while he's on top clearly still happy drunk.

once again there's another happy being that would gladly be slain by him.

"...MISS LOOK --OH MY DEAR TRUE FRIEND, XINGQIU! YOU HERE! LOOK THIS RUINED GUARD IS SO FUNNY!"

He called out before his figure start to daze out and he fainted--

"OH SHOOT! MR. EXORCIST!/ YUN!" with hurry we both went and run to get the guy as the ruined guard return to its senses, Xingqiu was quick to summon swords to shield us as he tried to maintain the ruined (misspells earlier as urine) guard distance as I dragged Mr. Exorcist to a safe place.

after a while, we manage to be in a safe place with an unconscious body beside us, and we all look at him, as people stared at the three of us oddly from a far distance. maybe they think we murder this guy or something.

but in our situation consist of:

"do we drag him by foot or we try to carry him with one holding hand and the other feet?" I ask him.

"well... we can just leave him here :)"-xingqiu.

"NO! WE ARE NOT LEAVING MY ANTI GHOST CHARM IN THIS PLACE!"

"ahaha. a-anti-ghost charm....?" he started to chuckle and it made me look around then at him and think what's so funny about it. sorry I have no sense of humor.

"I dont know what's funny, Mr. Xingqiu" I stated which made him more amusing than before.

"aiya? a customer?" a voice says behind us, and I look at the new person and realize it's that girl from the funeral parlor-- AND HER GHOST FRIEND! "stay away from me ghost!" I say as the somehow cute ghost flow toward me.

"ehe, a strange hooman.... mwe liwkey" it says before it rubs it ghostly and cold form at my cheeks. "AHHHH! AHHH! GHOST!!" I screamed in terror which can waken the dead.

"calm down--" the writer tried to calm me down but the ghost licked my face!

"AHHH! ITS LICKING MY FACE!" I began to panic as I felt it lick some of my life force away. " TWASTE HOOMAN!" It says cheerfully.

"I AM NOT FOOD!" I then went beside the anti-ghost charm and made him my meat shield, which made the ghost look confuse as he cannot approach me anymore.

"h-Hooman not like mwe..? **hic hic.." and it starts to cry.

it looks cute and all, but that thing just eats my energy! like those annoying ghosts always do when they start licking me. ew. one of the main reasons I dislike ghosts--they eat energies!

"you're being dramatic." the heir of the funeral parlor says as the ghost went to her side.

"IT SAID I AM TASTE!" I dont want to be rude to scream at strangers and especially people with a vision that can kill me.

"ehh, but we dont hear."

"you all deaf! deaf! that thing want me dead!"

"but thats good because it's mean customer!" -the owner of the funeral parlor. "oh by the customer is that a customer too?" she pointed at my anti-ghost charm.

"NO!" I quickly denied it.

"then why is he pass out?" she asks with a sigh but he still smiles. weird girl. will I be weird too so thats ok?

"...he went slain some regisvine 5 times and hipping with a ruined guard, Ms. Funeral owner..." I answer her.

"....amazing." the two can't help but clap and look at chongyun in pure amazement.