ヾ☆ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

Note:
Underline means it's Ghost or paranormal speaking.
This is when we flashback.
This is normal, present time.
...

"Do you want to play with us?"

"NO!!"

I run away from the jumping ghost girl who creeped me out once again.

To someone who seen them for years... I should able to handle them right? Ahaha no.
THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

"I have a salt and I'm not afraid to sprinkle it to your face!!"

"... salts don't hurt or kill ghosts."

She stopped jumping as to say that fact to me.

"..."

I stared at the salt in my hand before I throw it to her anyway. then run away.

...

I was alerted as I hold my frying pan coated with salt and holy water. currently, at a forest-- I been at for a while... like a couple of days. I lived somehow... I keep going circle. I'm not here because I wanted to. I was forced here because I need to get ingredients for tomorrow's new dish.

"look at her being scared silly."

"she so interesting. I wonder when will she play with us?"

"NEVER!!!"

i then keep swinging my frying pan left and right till it hit someone.

"Oof—"

"... are you alright?"

I landed in my butt cheeks with an oof. It hurts because I land in a almost sharp rock. MY BOOTIES!!!

"Of course not—-"

I look up and saw someone who's white in theme, and cold as ice on his surrounding. His also was holding an umbrella that fall off just now.

"LETS RUNAWAY ITS A PURE POSITIVITY ENERGY!!!"

I heard the scream of the ghost says in few feet's away from us.

"... EEEHHHHH!!??"

"Ah?"

He seems confuse even though he have this emotionless facade.

I grab hold of his cold hand and he seems to get stun by my cold from cold sweating palms of mine that I better should let go of his because it's pretty dirty too—but he have gloves so it's ok!!

"You shouldn't be here. there been reported supernatural activity here—"

I start tapping his shoulder which made him stared at me.

"Do you have an anti ghost charm?"

"Y-Yes...?"

"Wait they said your positive thingy..."

I start to smile like crazy that seems to scared him a little as I imagine a life without ghost sticking and leeching to me. Ahaha a yes, AWAY FROM NONSENSES.

"Would you willing to stay by my side till You and I die?" I ask in a eyes sparkling at the thoughts that I can now have a anti ghost charm and a smile that I can help but I cried emotionally at the thought of the future with me leeching to this anti ghost charm.

"W-wha..at...?!?!"

His facade that was cold as ice slowly turn red as his face cover with red tint and he seems to be melting ...?

Man this snow prince act weird as if I just propose to him—-

Oh.