Part 40.

Next morning you felt extremely nauseous. You quickly ran to toilet and threw up. "Hey are you okay?" asked you Steve. "Yeah I just don't feel good. I think I'll stay in bed today." you answered. "Maybe we can spend day in bed. Me, you, Tony and Lizzie. What do you say?" he suggested. You agreed and went to twins. "Good morning babies. Do you want to spend the day in our bed? We will eat in bed and watch movies." you asked. "Yes yes yes!" they screamed together. You all tucked in bed and Steve brought breakfast. "Yum! That's delicious daddy!" exclaimed Lizzie and everyone ate their breakfast. You tried to get up and go to kitchen because you were thirsty but you fainted.

You woke up in medical room. Steve was standing there and when he noticed you woke up, he came closer and kissed you on your forehead. "Thank god you are alright. I don't know what I would do without you" said Steve and hugged you. "W-What happened?" you stammered. "You fainted. You are pregnant. But only I and Bruce knows." he told you. "It's okay baby. Another baby in family. I like that idea even though the baby isn't mine." "Thank you Steve. I really appreciate you." you answered and stroked your belly. Everyone came to check on you. "So, is she okay? " asked Clint. "Yes, she's pregnant again" answered Steve. "You already did that?" asked Nat. "No, it's Lokis. That night, when he left, we did it for last time." your eyes started to get red and you cried. "Hey, it's okay. I am here and I'm not going anywhere. I love you babe." comforted you Steve. "I love you too Steve." you said and he kissed you.