Part 54.

"Baby please, I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't left. Please. I'm sorry. Let me just make it up to you" Loki basically begged. " I loved you. I loved you and I think I still do. You should seriously go away. You left me on my birthday with three kids. Why did you do it Loki? Why?" you cried so much you didn't even see. Suddenly you started to glow. Steve noticed it and quickly ran to you. "Shhh it's okay baby. I'm here. What did you say to her? She is almost like atomic bomb when she is totally sad. Just like one more second and people wouldn't be on earth." he angrily told Loki. You just hugged Steve so tight. "I left because I thought I wasn't good for kids or her. That I would fail as father." Loki didn't finished because Steve interrupted him:" Yes you failed at being father and husband. You wouldn't if you haven't left." seriously stared Steve at Loki. "Please go away!" said Steve. You left and went straight to your room because you could look at him. "Please can I stay here? I have nowhere to go. Please!" he begged. "Ok fine but you promise me you will avoid her and kids. I know it's probably impossible since you will live in the same house, but still." said Steve and ran after you.

You were laying on your bed and crying. "Hey baby are you alright?" said Steve with sweet voice. "Yeah I'm alright I just need a hug" you tried to smiled. He came to you and hugged you very tight. "I love you babe" you said as he still hugged you. "I love you too baby. I think you need to know, that he is staying here because he has nowhere to go. Don't worry, he will avoid us." said Steve and kissed you on your forehead. Then twins came and they aged from 7 to 14. "Hey mom, Benji is misbehaving. He's jumping on the couch like stupid monkey. Even papa or Thor can't calm him down. And we also aged because we were bored." said twins. You used your powers to get rid of puffy eyes and put some makeup on. "Why did you aged to 14? It's cool age. And yes I'm gonna calmed down that monkey" you smiled and hugged them. "Oh we just wanted to be bigger and do some things so we can help you" smiled Lizzie. "Wanda and Alex also aged so it's great." said Tony. "I'm happy for you kids.  Also you have surprise in your room since you aged. And Pietro's twins also, so enjoy" you smiled and walked out of the room.