Chapter 23

The man grunted, slapping his hand over my mouth. With the other hand, he grabbed his walkie talkie "Got the boy sir, got Frank's boy. Put up a real fight. Bringing him in now." He clicked it off before securing my hands behind my back. Now let me tell you, most of the time, I'm down for being restrained, it's nice even, makes life exciting. This however was not a nice kind of restraining, my lack of boner can state that fact for me better than I ever could.

I palmed my taser, before stretching back and tasing him right in the crotch. He groaned and let go of me completely. I turned and grabbed his head, ramming my knee into it, hearing a sickening crunch. My black leggings were soon a darker shade than before, and I must admit, it was disturbingly pretty. I turned back around, walking out of the alley way, knowing I had blood on my face. I smiled at a random woman on my journey to Frank's house, and she smiled right back, giving me a confused look.

I walked up the driveway of Frank's house, marching past the workers, glowering at everyone who even looked at me. I waved my hands, dismissing the people who tried to open the doors, preferring to throw them open myself. I marched into the forte and yelled at the top of my lungs, "Frank you need to tell your little mafia friends to stop trying to kidnap me, they ruined my pants with their blood." I heard the army of dogs before I heard Frank's footsteps. I dismissed everybody nearby and crossed my arms as he entered the forte, a frown on my face, made all the more menacing by the blood on my face. I leaned down and picked up a small dog before marching past frank and up to where his office was before pushing open the door and stopping dead in my tracks.