♡ welcome back ♡

um-
I wouldn't really call this a oneshot- more like a blurb?

anygays, enjoy (:
(I swear my other ones are longer lmao)

Even though it's only Luke who left, it feels like a part of me is missing as well.

I walked inside our school with Hailey; she was saying something, but I wasn't listening. "...it's like she's more scared of the students!" she exclaims. She looked at me then shook her head and chuckled. "You're not listening, are you? What's on your mind?" Hailey asks. "Huh? Oh, nothing," I say. She smirks. "Is it Luke?" she asks teasingly. "N-no!" I say as my face flushes red.

"Hey, don't worry about him. He'll be back soon," Hailey says reassuringly. "It's only a week." "I know. I just.. I wanna see him again." Hailey turned around to look at the clock on the wall but froze. She grinned and waved. "Who are you wav-" I turned around. And he was standing there.

"Luke!" I exclaim, and without thinking, I ran into his arms, almost knocking the wind out of him. "Woah- woah, there Zander!" he said startlingly. Yes, that's a real word UvU. "I missed you so much," I say, still not letting go of him. "Jake made my life a living hell."

He laughed. "I see that you haven't changed a single bit," he says, planting a kiss on my forehead. I blushed. Luke pulled back and held his hand out to me; I took it. "Well, catch ya later, lovebirds!" Hailey called behind us as we started to walk away. I turned around and shot her a death glare, but I didn't mind that much. Luke was here with me and that's all that matters.

Lander art made by Catzi22#0300 on Discord :D