♡ anniversary ♡

My snowy hair flies in front of my face as the wind blows. Multiple times I have tried to fight against it by pulling my hair back, but it's useless. I decide it's just best to give up. I'm almost home anyways.

Before I know it, I see my front porch. It's decorated with white daisies and red roses. I smile as I remember Elliot helping Liam and me plant these. We both were beginners at gardening. "I'm home!" I yell as I unlock my front door and step inside. I hear quick footsteps approaching. "Daisy!" Liam embraces me and gives me a quick kiss on my forehead. "Hey, hon," I smile. "How was work at the coffee shop?"

"Great! Except there was this one Karen, though," he frowned. "Claimed I got her order wrong. Even though I'm pretty sure I didn't." I sigh. "Sorry you encountered one, especially on our anniversary," "Hey, it's ok," he assures. "Everything's fine, now that you're here."

"So," I set my periwinkle handbag on the island. "What should we do for our five year anniversary? God, I can't believe I'm saying that," Liam chuckles nervously and puts his hand on his neck. "Um," his face flushes. "I was thinking maybe we could just... stay inside? I don't really feel like going out tonight,"

"Oh! Yeah, that's fine. Whatever makes you happy," I say cheerfully. I suddenly hear the doorbell ring. I raise an eyebrow at Liam, but he just smiles. Intrigued, I go to open the front door. "Lunime Arrangement for Daisy Anderson," the delivery man says. "That's.. me," I say, but it comes out sounding like a question. "Enjoy your edible arrangement, ma'am."

"Thanks, I will." I reply, still in shock. He hands me the most gorgeous platter of chocolate covered ruby strawberries topped with white chocolate drizzles and Milano cookies in the center. "Have a good day," I manage to squeak out. I close the door. "Surprise, surprise," my husband says, giving me jazz hands. I set down the platter and walk towards him. "Oh, no," he says worriedly. "Do you not like it? I know I should've added flo-"

I take his hands in mine. "Liam Anderson," I say. "You are the sweetest, most wonderful, most amazing man ever, and I have no idea what I did to deserve you." I hug him tightly, and I start to tear up. "Woah, Daisy," he laughs. "It was just an edible arrangement." "I know, but still. No one's ever done something like that for me before,"

Liam stokes my hair. "Because no one's loved you like I have before," he whispers. He grabs my hand and enters the living room. "Sit down," he says simply, gesturing to our leather couch. He picks up his phone from the end table and plays some music. "Love of my life, may I have this dance?" Liam asks, holding out his hand. I giggle. "Have this dance you may," I take his hand and we begin to slow dance. 

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?

Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?

I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will

Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

He spins me around a couple of times and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Liam?" I say.

"Hm?"

"Thanks for all this."

"Of course. Anything for you,"

"God, I love you so much."

"Love you too, flower."  

A/N: did I really just use a song in a oneshot again? yes. Do I care? nope. BTW the song is called Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey-

I couldn't find the person who made the Daiam edit but just know that it wasn't made by me lol