ch4 - an old friend

in honor of shawty bae hitch in the new episode
~~~

in honor of shawty bae hitch in the new episode~~~

~~~

"Good morning, Y/n!" Jean greeted as he slammed your bedroom door against the wall.

You groaned and rolled over in the tangled sheets. "You're gonna dent the wall, idiot! Get out, I'm trying to sleep."

"Y/n. It's 2 in the afternoon. How can you sleep on a day like this anyways?" Jean ripped off the covers.

You yelped as the warmth of the blankets left your body. "It's cold, moron! Why would you do that?" You hissed.

Jean rolled his eyes. "Get up, vampire. Hitch is outside. For some reason."

You blinked and wondered if you heard him right. "Hitch? Hitch Dreyse? At our house?"

"Go look for yourself." Jean turned on his heel and left the room.

"I just wanted to sleep in," You grumbled to yourself. You lazily lifted yourself out of bed and dragged your feet to the closet.

Why would Hitch be at your house on a day like this? It's not that you didn't like her, because you definitely did. Keyword: did.

You and Hitch were roommates for the one year you went to college before dropping out. She insisted on helping you get over Mikasa in any way she could. And boy did she mean it.

It didn't make sense that Hitch was here today. It wasn't like you two kept in contact. Sure, you had a fling with her three years ago, but you told no one about it and neither did she.

You both agreed to keep it a secret since you realized you weren't getting over Mikasa any time soon. You had felt guilty about the whole thing and Hitch's sudden presence brought back a lot of that unresolved guilt.

Nevertheless, if there was a time to solve the problem, why not do it now? You huffed and smoothed out the skirt you were wearing. You were about to leave when felt a hand on your arm.

"Why is Hitch here? She said she wanted to speak with you." Armin asked, confusion written on his face.

"You tell me." You shrugged. "But don't worry about it. Best you leave us be." You smiled and patted his shoulder before opening the front door.

Hitch was wearing big studded black sunglasses, a large leather coat that reached halfway down her thighs, and heeled black boots. Her hair was much straighter than it was the last time you saw her. You were many things but a liar was not one of them. Hitch looked good.