23

"I enjoy killing creatures  and torturing a while other's don't. Just like our biological mother," she says.

"Both of our parents tried to kill us, just like how I did to the kitten," she says.
I froze at her words.
"You mean?" I ask.
"It's simple, when I went to the orphanage, I dig in to our past. That's when I find my bios. There I found that I have a sister who was already adopted. One of the senior caretaker auntie told me everything she knew about us. It was a top secret since our parents were public figure. Both of them were well known artists. Their violence could have ruin their agencies reputation so everything was done by their agency" she says.
"How do you know that you are adopted?"
I ask confused.
"I was adopted at the age of 5. Of course I have some blurry memories," she says.
I pressed my lips in to a disappearing thin line. The fact that she is not mentally stable is too much for me to accept.
"Jiwon ah, as long as I can see you are financially stable. Why don't you take some therapist's check up? This is not normal," I say, literally tearing up. She's my sister. It's hard for me to accept it.

"If you need financial help, I will help you too," I added.
"What's not Normal?" She asks.
"The thing that you kill-" "why does it not normal? I was born with it," she says.
"But everyone doesn't born with it," I say.
"Listen y/n, I don't really care if you think it's Normal or abnormal. But for me, it's totally normal. I love to see bl00d flowing from animal's head. From young to now, I saw these. I enjoy these. God made me this way. If you try to change it then you are going against god," she says.
"But Jiwon-"
"I accepted myself. Even my family did it too why can't you?"
"But killing the innocent animals is not something I can accept," I say.
"Then help me," she says.
"Sure. How to? Say," I say.
"I'd change in to a different person if you do it," she says.
"I'll try to," I say quietly.
"Let's exchange our lives. You live as kim jiwon and I will live as y/n," she says.
"What? Are you kidding me?" I ask.
"Nope, it's a way to help me," she says.
"That's nonsense," I say.

"Why not? I've already got a lot of criminal records. Even if I wish, I can't live a normal life," she says.
"Do you not have any other choice? Can't you go to the police and turn yourself in? You can say that you are guilty. Since you are not mentally okay, they will decrease your punishment too," I say.
"I can't lie. I am not guilty for killing them. These are satisfying," she says.
I let out a deep breath. She is giving me a head ache.
"Then let me tell you the plan b, you live in my life and I will get myself another identity," she proposed.
"Why do you desperately want me to live in my life?"
"Because we have a company to take care of too. It's not as big as yours but the share I won is more than what you won. My parents agreed to let me free if I find my twin and give them a replacement," she says.
"That's bullshit. Why can't you take care of your company while getting treatment?,"
She smirks but hides it.

"Because I need a long time. It's okay if you are not agree to help me. Even if I am your sister, you still have no love for me. We never played together in childhood, we never fought. We never beat each other, We never showered together and mostly, we never saw each other," she says.
"Jiwon ah, that's not it. I have a family to take care of. I have a sibling. I have two company's share, I have position in my father's company, and mostly, I am expecting a family with Jimin now," I say quietly.
"Family? Isn't it the two of you?" She questions.
"I am 1 and half weeks pregnant. I am expecting a baby soon," I say while looking at the palm.
"Oh, that's cool," she says without interests.
"And you are the first person who knows the news," I say.
"How about jimin?" Jiwon asks.
"He doesn't know yet. He is in California for business," I say.
"Oh," jiwon says, a smile appeared on her lips and eyes glowed like shining stars.