Mini-Theory: The Patients + The Tower's Trap╎⁠【Episode 4】⁠

You get past the Teacher, and find the Doctor, who crawls on the ceiling. I call him Dr. Ceiling Baby. :) His patients are mannequins. I'd say they're distorted, but we've seen him basically making these guys himself.  

I personally think that these patients were made from Viewers

I personally think that these patients were made from Viewers. The reason why they freeze in the light is because they're reminded of the light from their TVs.

You get out of the Hospital and find a huge hole in the earth. People falling from their roofs and Six gets captured by Thin Man.

Mono kills Thin Man and proceeds to bend the city to it's original state. He finds a weird dimension and finds Six.

But Six is different. She's... a monster.

You destroy the music box Six was winding. Eventually you save Six and she shrinks to her normal size. You get to the end of the Tower, probably the exit. Mono grabs Six's hand but she lets him go. We see Mono become the Thin Man and it starts again.

I have a theory about this moment. Why did Six drop Mono?!
Because... It's not Six.

 It's not Six

That is Six. The one Mono is trying to save. (In the picture above.)
When you see Six as this monster, this is the Broadcast Tower. The reason they let Mono fall is because this is the Tower. It's trapping Mono, forever becoming the Thin Man, and Mono will never know because the Broadcast Tower can manifest itself as anything. Even as Six.