1: What happened

Date: 9 hours after the object appeared
Time: -

Location: Orbit near Earth
Objective: -

Now we are back in space where the gigantic object appeared, still hovering in space. The only thing a normal person could tell about it that there was something written on its side.

On its side was written "UNSC Victorious Protector", which was the name of it. Which means that it is a ship.

But the interesting thing is inside it, even though the bridge, armory, hangars, cafeteria and barracks were empty, there was one person in the one of the cryo-bays.

Inside one of the cryo-bays in a cryo-tube was a 18 year old boy, in cryo-sleep off course. Suddenly the cryo-tube opened, and the boy inside got woken up by...

???: AHHHHHHH!

...the pain of a Freezer burn. Due to him having normal clothes on in the cryo-tube he received a Freezer burn.

???: AHHH! Sh*t! It burns!

After cursing for a few more seconds he stood up, it still hurt but he tried to ignore and walked out of the cryo-bay.

???: Ow... Where the hell am I? How did I even get here?

That was when he realized something was wrong, very wrong...

???: W-wait! I am supposed to be a ship, h-how am I a human!? How can I feel pain!?

This was very confusing for him, he couldnt understand why he was a human and it was very hard for him to comprehend.

In his confusion he ended up walking into the bridge of the ship, he slowly looked around the bridge at the plethora of monitors and chairs.

He looked around the bridge with a fascinated look, even though he was very familar with it.

He slowly walked towards one of the monitors and sat next to it. He booted the monitor up and waited a few seconds.

It felt weird for him seeing his name on the monitor even though he was now a human.

[UNSC Victorious Protector CBC-21]

[Slipspace Drive... ACTIVE]

[2 × XM-981 Fusion Reactors... ACTIVE]

[Weapon System diagnosis...]

[2 × 50GE1A MACs... ACTIVE]

[60 × M58 Missile Pods... ACTIVE]

[6 × Mark 33 Coilguns... ACTIVE]

[8 × M66 Autocannon... ACTIVE]

[30 × M910 Point Defense Guns... ACTIVE]

[20 × M810 Point Defense Guns... ACTIVE]

[5 × M7048 Fusion Rockets... ACTIVE]

[105 × VE-3 Nuclear Missiles... ACTIVE]

V. Protector: Hold up, why do I have 105 nukes on board!? Where the hell did I get so many nukes!?

[Checking onboard Vehicles...]

[4 × C709 Fighters... 4 onboard]

[6 × F-41C Fighters... 6 onboard]

[12 × D77-TC Dropships... 12 onboard]

[20 × UH-144 Helicopters... 20 onboard]

[12 × M808B MBTs... 12 onboard]

[36 × M12 LRVs... 36 onboard]

[12 × M831 TTS... 12 onboard]

[Checking Escape Pods...]

[210 × Class-3 Escape Pods... 210 onboard]