17: Relaxed Time

Date: 1940's
Time: 14:57

Location: Sakura Empire
Objective: None

Both Zuikaku and Protector approached her sister their elders.

Mikasa: Achoo!

Shoukaku: Bless you senpai.

Australia: Bless you.

Mikasa: It's strange, sometimes when I have to sneeze I feel like someone is talking about me.

Somewhere else:

Author: *checks fourth wall* Nah, the wall is fine.

Back to the story:

Australia: Is that so? I know someone who has something similar, although he also gets a bad feeling when certain people look at him.

Mikasa: Hmm... what kind of people?

Australia: Before I saw a woman with black hair, and a red low hanging kimono approach him, and he got a bad feeling when her gaze was on him.

Mikasa: That sounds like Taihou, she can be a bit... difficult to deal with.

Australia: I see...

V. Protector: So that's where you ran off to.

Australia: Hello Protector.

V. Protector: Hello, Australia...

Mikasa: How about we introduce I am Mikasa, a Shikishima-type battleship. It's an honor to meet you.

Shoukaku: And I am Shoukaku, the punching bag of the Sakura Empire.

Her introduction put especially Protector off.

V. Protector: Erm... are you alright?

Shoukaku: Me? Oh, I'm fine.

V. Protector: Then why-

Mikasa: She has a complicated relationship with her superiors from the first carrier division.

V. Protector: Oh.

Australia: And who might you be?

Asked the older of the UNSC duo as he turned his attention towards Zuikaku.

Zuikaku: I'm Zuikaku of the elite fifth carrier division, it's on honor to meet you sir.

Australia: There's no need to be so formal, we're all kansen, no?

Zuikaku: But you're both in an entirely different league.

Australia: That's true, but I'm no legend worthy of such respect. Besides I'm just a support ship, he is the stronger one here.

Mikasa: You really are quite humble despite your power.

Australia: It's not worth mentioning.

V. Protector: Besides, we've been... humbled all our- who am I kidding, we've been devastated through most of our service before we came to this world.

Zuikaku: What!?!? Those must've been some crazy strong foes!

V. Protector: We got our butts kicked... I pity the frigates that I lead into battle.

He muttered the absentmindedly and quietly to himself, though some seemed to have overheard a few parts.

Mikasa: I'm terribly sorry to hear that.

V. Protector: Don't be, I wasn't even alive back then.

Mikasa: Whether you were alive or not doesn't matter, kansen remember their lives before they were brought to live as if they'd been all along, in a way.