14: Somethings happening

Well, another long wait... here's the new chapter. Sorry, I was procrastinating and was busy with some important stuff. But here it is!

Date: def. 1940's (18 d + 5 h after arrival)
Time: 12:11

Location: Pacific Ocean
Objective: Raid Siren Base (Actually conduct testing)

V. Protector: Hey... Australia?

Australia: Is there something wrong?

V. Protector: I think that's a bit of a understatement.

Australia: Oh? Why is that?

V. Protector: Well, Akagi, she has been staring at me... weirdly... for like half the trip and I am getting a bad feeling from her.

Australia: Hmm... that is strange, did you talk to her about it?

V. Protector: Yeah, but she replied that she was thinking how I was going to be a great ally and that fate must have made us meet and-

He cut himself off.

Australia: And what? What did she say to you?

V. Protector: How I was hers... please don't tell me that she meant it literally.

He shivered lightly, but it wasn't noticeable. It creeped him a little out, despite him essentially being a battle-hardened veteran.

Meanwhile, Australia was thinking, having brought his hand up to his chin, trying to find an explanation for this. Seconds passed until he concluded what this meant.

Australia: I got it.

V. Protector: Shoot.

Australia: Are you familiar with the term "yandere"?

V. Protector: Yes, of- oh... oh no.

Australia: Unfortunately for you my friend, you have a yandere on you now, and there may be more of them.

V. Protector: Fuck.

Australia: There are men that would kill to be in your position.

V. Protector: I thought yandere's were fictional, for the most part atleast... but why did it have to be me?

Australia: It may be due to you seeming to be the only suitable man in the area, as I am far too old for them.

V. Protector: You're from the colonial age, I don't want to insult you, but old may be an understatement.

Australia: I know, I know. Hence why my appearance is that of an old man, I would be an ancient relic to most people. Fortunately, the Sirens don't seem to be much of a threat to us, so that even I can be effective.

V. Protector: Atleast they aren't strong enough to hurt us, we can just annihilate them in any engagement.

Australia: Yes, however there is something that annoys me... quite a bit...

V. Protector: And what would that be?

The old man was about to answer, but cut himself off as he looked at something that was at his younger allies' left side.

Australia: Don't turn to the left.

V. Protector: Why?

Australia: Just don't.

V. Protector: Okay... but what is there?

Australia: A sexual harrasment.

V. Protector: ???

Prinz Eugen: Aw, you're no fun, old man. You won't even let me have a little fun with my new plaything~

The teasing shipgirl said, floating next to the duo. However, she was floating a bit higher than them, which would have resulted in the shipboy being greeted with a pair of bewbs... if not for the old man who was really annoyed with how like 99% the shipgirls dressed.