2

The minute they entered their room, Kongpob pushed Arthit against the wall as his lips attacked his lover's voraciously. That small fight had scared him-worried that his plans for a perfect holiday would go awry, and now that Arthit had calmed down, he didn't want to waste any time not relishing the deliciousness that was Arthit.

Arthit grunted as his back hit the wall, and he gasped, losing his breath. Even before he could come to his senses, Kongpob was kissing him with a hunger that matched his. If only he could catch his breath for a moment, though! Grabbing his hair, he pulled Kongpob's face away, looking deep into his eyes.

The raw lust mirrored was undeniable, and Kongpob pounced on Arthit, grabbing his thighs, lifting him as Arthit wrapped his legs around the slim waist and hands around his shoulder, burying his face in his neck inhaling deeply. With sure steps, Kongpob marched towards the bed and dropped Arthit, who slid back seeing his personal predator crawl towards him.

Clothes were taken off and thrown in random directions while lips and hands tried their best to nip and kiss and touch everywhere they could. Through chaotic movements, lube and condom were dealt with, and only when Kongpob was buried deep in Arthit did they pause to catch their breath and savor the moment and its bliss.

Kongpob looked at Arthit like he was his entire world, and that love was reciprocated back by the senior, who showed in his expressions how much he loved him.

Kongpob jerked his hips, and a low moan escaped Arthit's lips, as pleasure flooded his system. He could never fathom how such intense bliss exists in this surreal plain of sexual loving. Beyond the awkwardness and weirdness of getting over his physical shyness, every time they came together, he experienced sensual pleasure in newer ways. Like a game, each time new levels were opening up and the pleasure and rewards were getting better and better.

Their bodies close, Arthit's legs wrapped around his waist, Kongpob's hand holding him close, their faces mere inches apart, he thrust, and once again, his lover moaned, closing his eyes.

"Don't! Look at me," Kongpob urged, and Arthit's eyes flew open, hearing the raw hunger. Licking his lips, he nodded, and Kongpob started to move with short hard thrusts making Arthit pant-his lips open, forming an 'O' at the intense pleasure he was receiving.

"Kong! Kong! Kong!" he kept repeating like a chant, egging his junior further to ram into him. Kongpob could look at Arthit's face unblinking. The heightened color, the sheen of sweat, the desire sparkling in his eyes, the rosy cheeks, the myriad expressions of desire that flitted across his face.

"Kong... I...I am close...Kooonnnggg!"

"Don't! Don't come!" Kongpob urged.

"What? But.. how?" Arthit gasped. Why was Kongpob saying that?

"Don't. Come. Take. Me!" Kong panted between thrusts.

"H...how?"

"Like this!" Kongpob's hand snaked between their bodies and grabbed Arthit's shafts base stopping his impending orgasm, and Arthit moaned in frustration.

"Kong!"

"Please...Hold on... I need you." Arthit nodded nervously, and smiling  Kongpob changed the tempo of his thrusts as he pounded into Arthit with urgency and craving that had both of them gasping for air, their heart beating wildly in their chest. Kongpob came loudly, moaning "Oon" over and over again, while Arthit writhed in the discomfort of not climaxing.

Sweat dripping his face, Kongpob pecked his lips and pulled out, and seeing Arthit's weeping shaft, his eyes gleamed. Bending lower, he once again grabbed the shaft and gave it a slow lick before reaching for the lube and condom. Balancing on his elbows with glazed eyes, Arthit saw what Kongpob did and threw his head back as Kongpob rolled a condom on his shaft.