FirestarxSandstorm

Overall this is a good ship, but I do have some issues with it. First, I don't really like how Sandstorm went from Firestar/heart's biggest bully to his mate. It was a very quick transition and really had no time to develop her feelings. Second, we all know the creepy stalker love between Spottedleaf and Firestar. When I first started reading Warriors, I thought this was a cute couple. However I was in fourth grade then so I didn't fully understand the whole age-gap thing and the "she's a dead stalker". Although now it's no secret what a perv she is. They had like..what...one interaction? I will give it to the Erins tho, they were new at method of writing. It's visibly obvious that Sandstorm is wildly uncomfortable when she finds out Firestar sees Spottedleaf in his dreams. Firestar's made out to be the icon of a "perfect" cat. In my eyes he still has moments where he's a potato wedge. He seems to only understand someone's feelings if he's been through it himself. In the prologue of Bramblestar's Storm (I think it was) Bluestar literally has to remind Firestar about his own mate, Sandstorm, since he was rambling about how much he misses his deceased girlfriend. Like, darling, get off StarClan tinder and pay attention to your mate. Other than that it's a fine couple lol.