ride home

you decide to walk around and go back to the floor where the stage is. there's confetti all over the floor and smashed beer cans. you walk around slowly and drag your hand across the barricade/railing that was front row. you sigh and look up at the overcast sky getting darker and darker.

it smells STRONGLY like weed and alcohol but it's kinda nice ya know. it's that CLASSIC concert smell. it's super quiet because everyone is gone. the wind blows the confetti across the venue.

it's like negative MF 7000 degrees,, you can feel it in your bones. you pull your flannel tighter around your body trying to get warm.

you're wearing baggy black jeans, your doc martens with heart shaped buckles, a BVB baggy shirt, and an oversized black flannel. very oversized 😼

you also have your hello kitty bag full of money, merch you bought earlier (a bvb necklace and shirt)😛, your phone, black and white confetti you picked up to remember the show, and ofc your wrinkled paper ticket. you're wearing BVB inspired makeup on one eye and winged eyeliner on the other, along with black lipstick. you have an eyebrow piercing and are wearing a heart chain and a halloween necklace. your hair is extra curly.

you start to take a snapchat video to remember being abandoned (becuz you were low key having fun) holding it up to that facebook mom angle, spinning around. "WHOOOOO" The freezing wind blows your hair wildly. your cheeks are red from the
cold.

you stop suddenly hearing sum in the distance, a bottle klonking on the ground. "bitch what in da hell!???" you say and jump up out of surprise from the noise. you start to feel highly unsafe like a clown or sum was gonna run out and snatch you, so you start fast walking in the opposite direction.

OH LAWD WE GOIN you thought and you started picking up the pace.

WHERE IS MY SISTER.

you glance at your phone while walking and there's no notifications. while you look at your phone your foot hits an object and you tumble to the ground, making a large crashing sound. you bonk your head on the concrete.

"OOOOOWWWW!" you scream dramatically on purpose and it echoes across the whole venue. you decide to just lay there in probably a pile of cans and alcohol stains, feeling pathetic and like a freak social outcast whose sister forgot to pick her up.

suddenly you hear footsteps. not normal footsteps, heavy footsteps. you could hear chains klonking together, but like the nice sound chains make when they hit each-other or when you shake car keys in your hand.

even with the sound getting closer, you still lay on the ground, staring at the sky. you rub your head and groan in frustration. you turn your head, still laying on your back, and cannot believe what you see. black boots walking towards you. except you KNOW those boots from somewhere. those are ANDY'S boots.

wait,, have they not left the venue yet it's LIT RALLY 1 am.. GURL.

you blink with unbelief. there he was.
towering over you. his eyebrows were furrowed and jaw clenched. he looked LOWKEEY pissed.

MMMMMM DAMN HE HOT WHEN LOOK ANGRY O WHATEVA🤣‼️🗣

"what are you doing here so late?"

HIS VOICE! SO DEEP🙏‼️🧎‍♀️

after a few long seconds of disassociating on the ground you finally start getting up. "oh uhhhh SORRY!"

you sit up slowly. he sticks his hand out to help you up, wearing a "bvb" leather glove with studs on the knuckles.

OH LAWD EVERYTHING ABT DIS MAN🗣🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️😭