ciggy

you look out the window and it's still POURING LIKE AN MF. lightning flashes brightly through your window and the thunder shakes the house.

we just gon have to see what happens... i never would've believed earlier that andy biersack himself would be having a sleepover wit me right about now but HERE WE ARE! at this point i don't think i can even TRY to predict what's gon happen next😭😭

you suddenly remember about your merch and start rummaging through your hello kitty bag. you pull out the BVB necklace and play with it in your hands. it sparkles in the blue lights. you felt extremely thankful and overwhelmed in that moment for the band and their music:(

you plug your headphones into your phone and sank deeper into the bed. you played the song Dream, Ivory for some sleepy rainy vibes. your eyes begin to get heavy.

half asleep, you hear the door creak open and andy comes out of the bathroom. you look up at him and smile sleepily. his face was bare with no makeup and his hair was still slightly wet and brushed down. the clothes you gave him, the hoodie and sweatpants, made him look super comfy.

he looks so different but not in a bad way AT ALL.

he makes his way next to you in your bed and sits cross legged. he sighs and looks down at you.

"tired?" he asks in a sleepy half smile.

"yeahh. you?"

"mmhm." he glances out the window at the storm and proceeds to reach for his jacket pocket on the other side of the room. he pulls out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. he gestures them towards you, "this okay in here?"

you sit up and unlock the window, pushing it open. you felt the strong cold wind immediately blow into your room, "just try to blow it out the window."

he casually began smoking, completely unbothered, and it was the sexiest thing you've ever witnessed. you just sat back and watched him blow his smoke casually out the window.

eventually he looked at you and pulled another cigarette out of his pack. "you want one?"

"ooo yes!" you scooted closer to him to be able to be near the window too.

you put the cigarette in your mouth and he used his lighter to light it for you.🧎‍♀️

as you both sat in silence under the blue leds, blowing smoke out of the window, you contemplated asking him a bold ass question.

when will i ever get this chance again though. this is so dumb. NO ITS NOT. i just want to know😭

"have you ever,, shotgunned before?" you ask hesitantly.

he chuckles a little.

WHY TF WOULD I ASK THAT.

"do you want to shotgun right now?" he asks.

the world suddenly stopped. i couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or completely deadass.

UHHHHH MY OXYGEN LEVELS ARE DECREASING. THIS CANNOT BE REAL.

"do YOU???? because i'm 10000% down not gunna lie😫" you laugh nervously...

"hell yeah. i love teenage-y shit like this, i don't get to do it often. i'll shotgun you first" he quickly hit his cigarette and leaned in towards you.

OH HE QUICK OKAY😭 DONT BE NERVOUS. JUST BE A BAD BITCH AND DO IT. DIS IS FUN.

he lightly grabbed your chin, directing your lips to his.

OMG😫

your lips connected and he softly blew the smoke into your mouth. you parted slowly and you blew the smoke playfully onto his face. "heheh😛"