Chapter 7

Girlfriends POV

I was thinking on what I should do to make Pico go away. He's a nuisance to me and Boyfriends relationship. He's doing everything in his will power to make me look bad. Well...I could file a restraining order but I'd need a reason. I cant just file one without any context. It'd be too suspicious. Ugh, this is so difficult. I wish Pico didn't exist. I'd grab my cellphone and call Boyfriend. I notice he wasn't picking up my calls, he always picks them up. I kept calling and calling and no answer. I decided to go to his house just to see if he's there. I knocked and knocked but no one. Maybe he's out of town? No, that can't be he'd tell me about it. Wait..speaking of telling.. I checked my messages and saw that Boyfriend did tell me he was going somewhere, he asked me if that location was where any meeting were, I wasn't awake at that time, but I defiantly knew who set this up. Oh Pico, you can try and try but I'll always win in the end. Just you wait. I'd go to the location that boyfriend sent me.

Boyfriends POV

I barely felt my body waking up, I was so tired I could hardly move my head. My vision was starting to focus, I then saw Pico in my vision.

" F-F-Fuck you man. " I tried to speak but I still felt really dizzy.

" Oh come on, you sound like a drunk man. " Pico chuckled

" T-This isn't f-funny, l-let me up Pico! " I'd try to speak properly.

" Boyfriend, I know you knew when I was in the bathroom with you I was serious. If this right now isn't serious enough for you then oh man will I do more to make you listen. This is just stage two. " He'd sound threatening.

I'd start to speak clearly, I felt good enough to get out a decent sentence.

" Well, y-you got me Pico! Go s-say what you need to say so I can get out of here. You're lucky I still respect you otherwise I'd threaten to call the cops. " I'd huff

" Adorable that'd you're starting to threaten me. But anyways, we're getting off topic. I got video's, papers, files and everything setup for this. Believe me when I say this. You girlfriend is a witch. " he'd explain

" B-But- "  I'd stutter

" Shhhh, you talking would distract me. " he covered my lips with his finger.

I'd move my head away from his finger, he saw and then got up, looking kind of sad.

Before he could've done some explaining, she came.

"Let Him Go."

" Oh look! Miss " I make people jealous of their ex so I can feel validation", why don't you come join us in the film of your lies. " he'd grin

" Hey hot stuff " Darnell said.

" Cool off Darnell. " Nene would tie girlfriend hands back and sit her down.

" Now, let the show begin. " Pico said

" Oh Boyfriend, how can you trust him after this! He's clearly jealous to the point where he'd kidnap both of us! "  Girlfriend said sadly

" I-..I-.." I stared at her looking at her situation.

" Don't tell me you still like him after this Boyfriend! He's clearly trying to ruin us! " she start to get a little frustrated

" Girlfriend.." I'd start to panic a little

I felt my chair spin, it spinned towards Pico.

" Please, Boyfriend. I'm doing what's best for you. " He'd start cupping my head with his hands.

" NO, PICO! YOUVE GONE TOO FAR. FIRST YOU INTRUDE ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND DATE, NOW YOU KIDNAP ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND! I DONT WANT TO LOOK AT YOU OR SEE YOU! SHES RIGHT, YOU ARE TRYING TO RUIN ME! " I yelled and yelled

" No Boyfriend..please, just- " he'd stutter

" Let me go, Pico. I've had enough. " I'd shake my head.

" Let him go. " he said

" After all we've done you're gonna- " Darnell said

" Let. Him. Go. " He'd raised his voice up.

" Okay, Okay. Fine. " Darnell would get up and grab nene's knife and cut both me and my girlfriend ties.

I'd grab my girlfriends hand and we'd walk. I felt something in my pocket, it was a video recording. I looked back and saw Nene wink. I'd hold it tight in my pocket.

We went home, and never talked about what happened. Girlfriend let me into her car so I can get home quicker. The car ride was silent.