Chapter 12

Boyfriends POV

We finally made it to the hospital, I took him in while the doctors rushed him into the back, I barely got any chance to even say anything. I sat down, waiting for Pico's arrival.

" You accomplished your half, Boyfriend. "

I turned around seeing the Lemon Demon sitting next to me.

" What do you want now? Cant you just leave me alone. " I sighed looking the opposite way.

Lemon Demon turned my head around aggressively back to his site.

" Don't do that. "

I got startled, making him let go of my head.

" I wasn't finished speaking to you. That's very rude of you. "

" if someone kept appearing around you at bad times you'd be grumpy. "

" I suppose so, but enough of your chit chat. I want you to be aware that my decision is being shorten each and every time you achieve your goal. "

Lemon Demon would pat my head

I'd look down, " What does that even mea- " I'd look up again. He was gone.

" Sh1t man. "

The doctor would come out of the doors.

" Is he okay? " I'd say in a panic

" As of now, he seems alright. " The doctor said looking down to me. " You may enter to see him, he seems like he really needs to see you. "

Id rush into the room, checking to see if Pico's okay.

" Pico! "

" B-Boyfriend? "

" Pico! You're okay! " Id rush to him, hugging him tightly.

" I'll always be okay. Don't worry about me. " He said, smiling at me.

" You almost died! Of course I'd worry about you. "

" Yeah, where's Girlfriend? "

" I don't care for her, this is about you. "

Pico's POV

My face started to blush when he said that, l didn't think he'd still care.

" just tell me Pico, are you oka- "

I shut boyfriends lips, getting him closer to my face. pressing his lips onto mine.

" I'm okay now. " I'd smile.

Boyfriends POV

I was shocked, I stepped backed a little and smiled.

" You know, Boyfriend. I've learned many things. Please, give me another chance. " Pico said, looking up at me.

" Pico.."

" absolutely "

———-

" Darnell move out out of the way! "

" Okay, Okay, chill out dude. "

Nenes POV

" They seem like they're happy, do you think they got back together? " I'd try to push the bush a little more so I can see it more clearly

" I don't know, Nene. We'll just have to find out. " Darnell said, fidgeting with a lighter.

" Wanna blow some crap up to celebrate? " I said, facing Darnel.

" You know it. " Darnel said, getting out of the bush.

We both walked away. Going to the nearest spot.

" This looks perfect! "

" Don't you think this is a little dangerou- "

Darnels POV

" NENE! "

Nene fell over, her brains and guts blew everywhere.

" And, that's 9. told her this wasn't a good place to do crap in. This is a literal shooting range."

Boyfriends POV

Pico was able to go home super early surprisingly, I helped Pico up, taking him to lemon demons van. He started hugging my waist, sleeping on my shoulder. I patted him on the head, looking forward to finally go back home

" Hey Boyfriend, I've decided what I wanted from you. "

I looked up
" Alright..what is it? "

Lemon Demon stopped the van, looking back at me.

" You work under me and the Dearest family now, you can't refuse this either. You did agree in the first place didn't you? You foolish moron."

A figure appeared behind me, hair flowing, her red eyes glowing. Smiling back at me.

" There's no happy ending after all. "

" Pico..I failed you. I'm so sorry. "

The laughing became louder and louder, while we drive away. To a pit of nothingness.

FIN