Chapter 8

Boyfriends POV

I dropped girlfriend off at her house, kissing her on the cheek. She waved goodbye at me as I walked back home. I tried to process everything that happened today, it felt like a fever dream. It didn't feel like Pico would do something to that extent. I tried to process everything while walking home. I then realized I still have this video recording in my pocket. I ran as quick as I could to my house, I know this recording has important information. I can tell, I know Pico, he does things for a reason. He can't be that bad of a person, he just can't.

Girlfriends POV

I'd hold a picture of a Pico and Boyfriend, ripping off the part that had Pico on it. That dirty gun man, he almost put me in deep trouble. I had to act all innocent and oblivious just so I can make sure I'm in the clear. He's pretty clever, but not as clever as I. It's so easy to make a guy believe you if you put it in a bad view on the situation. I'd lay on my bed, getting cozy.

He almost won the battle, but don't worry, I'll win the war.

Speaking of battle, it isn't over yet, I noticed boyfriend was tightly holding his pockets down. I already got myself into too much trouble, to keep me more in the clear, I'll ask an old acquaintance to do my dirty work. He won't suspect a thing.

Pico's POV

I'd start tearing up realizing my plan didn't work as I thought it would, I'd wipe my tears, Nene and Darnell were patting me on the back trying to pamper me. Nene went close up to my ear, whispering " Boyfriend got the footage "

" What do you mean he got the footage..? " I ask confused

" Oh you know, where Girlfriend does her evil sadistic crazy dialogue, me and Darnell recorded some footage for a plan B. Since me and him suspected something like this to happen. " Nene said smirking

" Nene's right, while you were j4cking off or whatever me and her planned another scheme. It isn't original but it possibly can do the job " Darnell implied

" You guys are being serious right? There's no way you guys actua- " I got cut off. Nene shushing me with her finger

" We actually did it and that's final, seeing how she acted and how obvious her manipulation tactics were we decided to seriously pitch in. She's the definition of a witch. " Nene said, flipping her hair back.

" I can't believe you guys actually, there's no way- "

" Just shut up so we can get home, unless it's a " thank you " Darnell said

" Thank you both. " I said smiling

" No problemo, what are friends for. " Nene said smiling back

" Alright Lemon Demon, drive us back home, you can eat the rest of the corpses later. This shit is exhausting." Darnell shouted

" How saddening, I was almost to the last ones too. " Lemon sighed, bringing the left over Uber kids with him to the car.

Boyfriends POV

I unlocked my house doors, going inside I inserted the footage. I was waiting for the video to render out,  before I was able to watch it there was a knock at my door. I pause the recording and put my guard up going to my front door, I then saw a tall blonde guy appear, he looked like those anime protagonist.