Copyright & Author's Note

Copyright © 2015-16

This story "Booty Call," includes all chapters, prologues/ epilogue and associated content is associated content is copyrighted under the the Copyright, Design and Parents act 1988. All right reserved by @MissEvelynRose and any unauthorized copying and broadcasting, manipulating or selling of this work will be punishable by Law. Possibly this work in the future will be published.

Description:

Sexual Content and Explicit Language

Christopher Wallace and Jada Harris cannot seem to get enough of each other. Even though they aren't in a relationship, the sexual arrangement they have is just too good to end. Chris can't seem to get enough of her sweet nectar. Jada, who owns her own beauty salon with the help of her younger sister is very independent. Growing up in a strict Trinidadian home gave her some of those advantages. But when the sexy, sweet, and skilled Chris Wallace enters her world, will things change? Will they both get too caught up the game they are both involved in? Is Christoper Wallace the type of guy she can trust or is she just some Booty Call?

 Author's Note:

This something new I'm working on. I just have one question, should I write this story is first or third person? I'm kind of undecided. Thanks for reading but please comment what you think is better for the direction of this story. 

~Miss Evelyn Rosé