Chapter 1: Can't Get Enough

Jada

1 a.m. eastern time

        Bang! Bang! Bang! 

        I  rolled in my bed, hearing the loud banging at my front door.

        "Who the fuck is that?" I  groaned as I laid in her queen size bed.

        I managed to get myself together as the person continued to bang on the door. I grabbed my smart-phone off the dresser.  I rather be in bed than walking to this door at one in the morning, I thought as I unlocked  my phone. 

        Bang! Bang! 

        I knew who was there.... The same person that came by almost every night of the week.

        I looked through the peephole after praying that it was not you know who but at the same time I hope it was him because it would be creepy for someone random to be at my door.

        Gosh. I wasn't going to lie I enjoyed him murdering my pússy but this being a night routine was too much for  my pússy and I to handle. 

        "Jay... I know you're in there. Baby, open the door," he plead with his head pressed against the door. 

        Ugh. All I wanted to do was go back to bed and rest. I had a long day at work tomorrow, running a beauty salon. I had money to make. 

        I  turned on my heels, getting ready to return back to my comfy bed. 

        "Babe! Come on. Open up the door," he pleaded, calling me again which caused me to stop walking. "Girl you know you missed me... Just let me in before yo' neighbors' call the cops," he continued to beg. 

        You know when you have a dude obsessed if he was coming here at late hours. I thought making myself smile. He was very much sober if he was coming  this late for some pússy. 

    I  quickly walked to door, biting down on my bottom lip. 

        "Uh, Christopher..." I called out nervously through the door. I knew I looked horrifying and  didn't want him to see me in this state.

         "Yeah babe?" He answered, by the sound of his voice I could tell  he was grinning. 

        "Give me moment," I told him before rushing into the bathroom.

        I pulled off my bonnet, letting my hair that was full of flexi-rods fall down. I then took down the rods out of my hair getting sexy curls as a results. I  quickly completed my hygiene routine and put on some perfume not intending for him to hang out in the hall for too long. I didn't want to have a funky breathe or stinky pits around him. Hell no! 

        Honestly, being in  this type of relationship was nerve wrecking for me. No strings attached? We slept around a lot.  It was exciting and hot but Chris would never give me any rest.  The man had a lot of energy. I was praying that he was going to take it easy tonight. 

        "You still there?"  I asked, removing the latch chain from the door. 

        "Yeah, I am."

        I bit onto my inner cheek while unlocking the door, and within no time Chris had his hands all over my heated body. Chris kicked the door shut and locked as I kissed him back with the same amount of passion. 

        He pulled away from my lips and kissed the top of my head, while lifting her thighs and she subconsciously wrapped then away his torso.