Chapter 1

Martina POV

Today my brother is going to hace a party with his best friend Jorge just his name makes me shiver. Yes I'm in love with my brothers best friend and I know it's bad but you can't deside who to love, right.

I walk down the stairs to see Diego (my brother) on the couch texting someone I think it's Jorge.

Tini: Hey bro, watcha doing?

Diego: Nothing just texting Jorge about the party

Tini: Cool. Can i come?

And with that he looks up from his phone and look at me shocked

Diego: S-sure

Tini: Okey thanks bro;)

I walk up to my room and look for something to wear (in media but without the bag)

I take a shower and then fix my make-up when my make-up was done and my hair dry I started curling it.

My hair is done and I put on my clothes and go downstairs to the livingroom

Jorge POV

I saw Tini go down the stairs and she looked sooo beautiful I mean she looks beautiful all the time but... WOW

I know it's wrong that I have a crush on my best friends littlesister.

Anyways we where going to play truth or dare so everyone gathered up in a ring and we got a bottle.

Diego span the bottle and it landed on Cande

Diego: Cande truth or dare?

Cande: Truth

Diego: Ok. Who do you have a crush ob in this room?

Cande: Ruggero *blushed while looking at the ground*

Cande span the bottle and it landed on Tini

Cande: Tini truth or dare?

Tini: Dare

Cande: Ok I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with.... Jorge

Me?! Why me?! Does she know I have a crush on Tini?

I looked at Tini and she blushed and looked at the ground while standing up making her way to the closet and I followed her scared of what Diego was going to do after this...

Tini:So....

Jorge:This is awkward

Tini:Well it's just a game...

Just a game?! Ok she definatly do not have feelings for me

But out of nowhere she kissed me on the LIPS

And ofcourse I kissed and I felt sparks and heard fireworks going crazy around us

Our kiss turned to a make out session after like 10 seconds

I felt Tini pull a stand of my hair abd I moaned.

I then bit Tini's lower lip making a gap between her lips sliding my tung in exploring inside.

After a minute we pulled away panting but I went down to her neck and started kissing her and looking for her weak spot when I found it I started suck carefully and heard a little moan slip out of Tini's mouth.

Time skip

Me and Tini were laying on the ground kissing. My shirt was open and you could see my six-pack. Then the timer went off guess our 7 minutes are over so we stud up fixing our hair and clothes then webt out from the closet seeing a furius Diego....