Chapter 22

Tini POV

It's been a few weeks since new years and me and Jorge are still going as strong as ever!!!

Yesterday he took me out on a date. And he was so romantic!!! I mean when is he not...

But last night he was so much more romantic then anyother dates we've been on...

Let me tell you

FLASHBACK

Date night

Jorge is taking me out on a date tonight and he said to dress nice but casual... whatever that means... 

And since it is pretty hot out I decided to go with something short...

I took a shower and started blowdrying my hair... and since my hair is self curling... I let it be wavy

I went to my closet to look for something I could wear so that I wouldn't get to hot...

When I was done dressing up I got my hat and shoes and went to my

 mirror to do my make-up... I decided to do it casually yet sexy...

 I decided to do it casually yet sexy

(without the piercing)

When I was done I looked at the time and saw that Jorge will be here any minute now...

I walked down the stairs and sat in the coach waiting for Jorge...

Jorge POV

(same time)

I was too early...

I can't come to early...

But I was too exited to see her...

Tini probably won't be ready yet...

But what if she is done...

I'll wait a few more minutes...

I was sitting in my car outside of Tini's house too early for our date... waiting for the time to pass...

Finally when it was closer to the time when I was going to pick her up came around, I walked up to the door and rang the bell...

And I could hear footsteps coming to the door and seconds later the door opened revealing Tini in her beauty...

Jorge: Wow... you look incredible... I can't even describe how beautiful you look right now

She giggles and takes a step closer to me...

Tini: Why thank you baby...

She gives me a peck kiss on the lips but I didn't have it at that..

I pulled her further in to me and kissed her passionetly...

I pulled away and smirked at her blushing face...

I  took her hand and led her to my car and opened the door for her, letting her get in, closed the door and went over to the driver side of the car, got in, closed the door after me and then started the car.

Tini POV

He started driving to I don't know where...

But I saw that his right hand that was towards me was laying besides him and I reached out and took his hand. Intervining our fingers together

He continued driving but not without looking at me and giving me a wide smiling

After a while he stopped the car and we got out

I looked at our surroundings and saw that we were at the beach

He took my hand and started to lead me towards the beach and finally to our final destination...

Tini: It's so pretty... Thank you Jorge... I love you

I leaned in and kissed him

End of flashback

He was so adorable the whole night...

And we stayed so long it was starting to get cold so he gave me his jacket...

Jorge: Hey babe... what you thinking 'bout???

Tini: Oh just the most wonderful date I've ever been to

Jorge: Oh really and who was the lucky guy??? *smirks*

Tini: Oh you know this guy came to  me a few weeks ago and took me out on a date to the beach and we had som much fun... and he was sooooo hot!!!

Jorge:*jealous* Oh and what was his name... I swear I will beat the cr*p out of him!!!

Tini: Baby... I'm just kidding. The most wonderful date I've ever been to, so far, was last night...

Jorge:*Less jealous* Are you sure...

Tini: Yess... you don't have to be so jealous baby I'm only yours... And you are mine

And we kissed...