Chapter 19

Tini POV

We got in his car and he started driving somewhere while I tried to get to know where we were going.

Jorge: No no Tini that is for me to know and you to figure out

He smirks, man sometimes I hate that smirk and right now at this moment I really do hate it...

He started slowing down and I saw that we were at some forest, I turned towards him and saw that he was holding a blindfold.

Jorge: Put it on...

I slowly took the blindfold out of his hands and took it towards my face to tie it around my eyes

Tini: Promise me that you won't let me fall...

Jorge: I promise

Tini: Good.. I hope you keep that promise because if you don't I will break up with you

I heard him chuckle and then a cardoor open and close. I started to look for my door so I could get out but heard the door open so I knew that Jorge opened it I got out and felt Jorge take my hand and pulled me towards him...

He started walking so I walked after him although he held my hand and waist...

All of a sudden we stopped and Jorge let my hand and waist go and felt his hands up on my face taking the blindfooled off. I opened my eyes and couldn't belive my eyes...

 I opened my eyes and couldn't belive my eyes

Tini: Jorge it's beautiful... I love it!!

Jorge: I know but you're the most beautiful thing here... And I love you

Wow he said that he loved me I mean I obviously love him to but I didn't think Jorge was one of those guys that loves someone...

Tini*whispers*: I love you too... so much!!!

He smiled at me and pulled me to him and kissed with all he had and I kissed back with the exact same amount of love... I smiled into the kiss and flet him doing the same... I pulled away and smiled at him before turning towards the picnic he had set up