Driving Around Los Santos

Franklin was taking a cruise throughout Los Santos. He was trying to clear his mind of his ex girlfriend, Tanisha. He needed a fresh start. He was currently driving on the Del Perro Freeway. It was sunny day, all throughout San Andreas.

His phone rang, and it was his friend, Lamar Davis. "Hey, homie!" said Franklin.

"Dude, you want to get something from Burger Shot?" asked Lamar.

"Sure, I am getting kind of hungry," said Franklin.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you, man!" said Lamar. Franklin drove to the Burger Shot in Vespucci Beach. He got out of his car. He went inside, where Lamar was waiting.

"Let's get something to eat, my dude!" said Lamar.

"I think I'll get a double bacon cheeseburger, and a large Sprunk soda," said Franklin.

And, so Franklin and Lamar ordered their food, and sat down to eat. Afterwards, they went their separate ways. Franklin drove back to his house in Vinewood Hills. He got out of his car, and checked his mailbox. He got a letter from an unknown person. The name was not displayed on the envelope. He opened it, and this is what it said.

Dear, City Boy

I was told that you are probably one of the coolest dudes in all of Los Santos. I been looking for a man to settle down with, and take me off my feet. I been so lonely, ever since my man up and left me for another gal. It would mean the world to me, if you can come on over to meet me. I live in Sandy Shores, in the trailer park. I would love to wrap you in my arms. Don't wait around, city boy! Come see me, soon!

                              Sincerely, yours

                            A lonely country gal

Franklin was dumbfounded. He didn't know who this mysterious woman was. And, he wondered how she got his address. "I never even met this woman," he said. Then, it suddenly dawned on him. Trevor must've gave the woman his address. And, he was probably playing matchmaker for this so called lonely country gal. There was only one thing to do.

Go to Sandy Shores, and track her down.

A/N Hey, guys! So, this is quite a mystery, isn't it? Franklin lives in Vinewood Hills, and some mysterious stranger sent him a love letter! How do you think she got Franklin's home address? You think Trevor gave it to her? And do you think, it was him that was trying to hook the lonely country gal up with Franklin? You'll find out in the next chapter! Anyway, don't be a silent reader. Please vote, leave feedback, and share this story with others. Thanks, guys! Love you all! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘