Driving To Sandy Shores

Franklin got on his motorcycle, and hightailed it to Blane County, via Great Ocean Hwy. He first stopped at Fleeca Bank, to withdraw some money from the ATM machine. He withdrew $500 from his Maze Bank account. He got back on his motorcycle, and ran into some traffic. There was a car accident up ahead, and the sirens of a firetruck, and ambulance, blared right through Franklin's earhole.

"That's loud!" he said, covering his ears. The accident up ahead was not pretty. The driver crashed into a truck that was headed for Paleto Bay. He was airlifted to Mount Zonah Hospital in Los Santos. His car got damaged. Glass was scattered all over the Great Ocean Hwy. Franklin was nearing the US 68 junction. He took Route 68, to get to Sandy Shores, and escaped the traffic. It was a beautiful, scenic drive.

He eventually made it to Sandy Shores. First, he decided to pay Trevor a visit. He honked the horn. Trevor didn't come to the door. "He's probably asleep," said Franklin. He got out of his car, and didn't notice Ron Jakowski, outside, staring at the sky. He knocked on his door. "Trevor, ya home?"

No answer. "Trevor, open up! I gotta talk to you!"

Still, no answer.

"He's in the shower!" yelled Wade. "Come back in 15 minutes!"

"Naw, dawg! I'm staying right here!" said Franklin.

"Is it urgent?" asked Wade.

"Just something I need to discuss with him, that's all," replied Franklin.

"Okay, then, said Wade. He left to go to the 24/7 mini mart, to get himself a soda. Franklin waited outside.

He wanted answers, and he was gonna get them.

A/N Hey, guys! So, what did you think of the accident on the highway? Just thought I throw that in there, for some action, to get things rolling! What do you think Trevor will say to Franklin? Don't be a silent reader. Show some love and support by voting, leaving feedback, and sharing this story with others. Thanks, guys! Love you all! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘