A Talk With Trevor

Franklin waited long enough, outside of Trevor's trailer. He knocked on the door, again. "Enter!" yelled Trevor. He entered his trailer, and there was Trevor sitting down on the couch, watching Fame or Shame, which was hosted by Lazlow. "Frank, what's up, man?"

"Yo, Trevor!" said Franklin. "I got a letter from this chick here in Sandy Shores. Apparently, I thought it was you that played matchmaker with her, cause she knew my address."

"So, you assumed it was me, right off the bat?" asked Trevor. "What a surprise!"

"So, why did you think we would make a good couple?" demanded Franklin. "I ain't even met her, dawg."

"I'm just looking out for you, homie!" said Trevor. "At least, be grateful, that I hooked you up with anyone at all!"

"Eh, I guess," sighed Franklin. "Well, I'll go try to find this woman. Thanks, dawg. Peace."

"Later, alligator!" said Trevor. "Want a beer?"

"Naw, I'm good, dawg." And so, Franklin left Trevor's trailer, to find the mysterious woman.

"Wonder what she looks like?" said Franklin.

A/N Hey, guys! So, what did you think about the conversation between Franklin and Trevor? Will Franklin like her? Don't be a silent reader. Show some love and support, by voting, leaving feedback, and sharing this story! Thanks, guys! Love you all! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤