14.

Chapter 14: how do YOU feel?
(Regular format)
.

.

.

"Hey y/n." Connie walks up to you with a bright smile on his tanned face, waving his hands. You acknowledged him by nodding your head and giving him a small smile.

You weren't having the best day since you received a call from your parents that you had to head back home for a while because of your cousins accident.

And of course you agreed since it's family. But why was part of you hurting at the fact you had to leave your new found friends?

"Earth to y/n."

You snap back in reality after Connie brings you back from spacing out. "Are you alright." He says while walking next to you, heading to the schools lounge.

"Yeah- uhm.. everything's fine." You say breathing out through your nose. Shoving your hands in your sweat shirt pocket, you take out your phone. "And I'm ugly." He rolls his eyes playfully and wraps his arm around your shoulder.

You chuckle and shake your head opening your contacts, searching for a specific name.

"I see you're looking for Levi I assume." Connie brings his face closer to you, taking a peak at your phone.

Quickly tapping his name, you bring the phone up to your ear waiting for him to answer.

You had no idea why you were in a rush, you had nowhere to be since you already finished your last period.

Connie flinched when he heard the familiar tune of his, Sasha's, and Jeans voice coming from his phone.

It was a ringtone of them singing Super Bass by Nicki Minaj.

Your laugh whole heartedly patting his head. "It seems like you're the busy guy here huh?" You said playfully. He smiled back at you and answers the calls, heading over to whatever location Sasha gave him.

"Hello?"

Your eyes widened hearing your close friends voice.

"Oh Levi hey-."

"What do you need?"

Sighing you pull up your hoodie to cover your face, trying to hide the single tear that rolled down your cheek.

Why were you crying? Was this random?

"Uhm are you busy?"

You hear movement and things shuffling from the other side of the phone, you could also slightly hear a voice or two.

"I'm with Erwin and Hange, why?"

You almost envied how close those three were. You had friends, but were you really apart of something?

"Can you pick me up, I'm walking outside now."

There was a moment silence, except for your exaggerated exhales from walking a little faster then usual.

"Alright, I'll be there in five."

Bless Levi and his apartment.

You hang up the phone and walk to where Levi would be, not noticing the familiar long haired brunette walking by.

"Yo!" Eren yells, grinning his usual smirk. It was small but you could tell his lips were upturned.

You really liked it when he was smiling, every time you saw him around he seemed gloomy. But you notice it change whenever he's with somebody he knows.