17.

Chapter 17: your not so sure response

[A/n: Long time no see :'0 This was in my works for a long time]
.

.

.

Levi paced back in forth in his living room, Erwin and Hange eyeing him steadily. Hange sighs and adjust their glasses. "You confessed to them, finally, but they just looked at you and....cried." Their facial expression contorting within every word they pronounced.

Levi nods his head, shutting his eyes tight. He lets out an annoyed groan and flailed his arm in the air, "Let's not forget the little shit also said, 'I'm sorry I'm getting tired. Can you bring me home?" He mimics your voice.

Hange covers their mouth to hide the smile forming on their face. Levi was being quiet silly.

Erwin shakes his head at his best friend, taking a sip of his cola. "I told you to let it go." He shrugs his shoulders. Levi side eyes him and scoffs. "Whatever Erwin. I know what I'm doing.." He crosses his arms.

Hange snickered. The black haired male deadpanned his chaotic friend, clenching his jaw. Hange rolls their eyes playfully and shoo's him. "Oh please you know you don't scare me anymore short ass." Erwin smiles behind his bottle.

Levi sighs and walks up to them, pulling out a chair. Now sitting across from Hange and next to Erwin, they all sat in questioning silence in his island.

What am I going to do? Levi thinks to himself.

"You know you can just call them right. It's obvious they were just in a bad mood and in the moment- Oh! I got it! Take them on a date!" Hange suggests, clapping their hands together repeatedly abs grinning wide.

Erwin raises his eyebrows and squints his eyes, "Yeah maybe that might work. Y/n does like doing stuff outdoors." Hange praises him.

Levi stood in silence for awhile, spacing out while biting down on his bottom lip. You always told him to buy Vaseline so he can stop peeling his skin, it was a bad habit of his.

After thinking about it for a few seconds Levi ears perked up, his pupils dilating. "I'm just going to buy them a gift. And we'll sit and talk. Like old times?" He looks at his friends with a awkward smile.

The poor man was trying to stay positive, like you always said.

Erwin and Hange look at each other before nodding their heads slowly, the brunette raising their hand up slowly giving him a thumbs up.

To say the both of them were worried for him was an understatement. What exactly were old times? And what about the date?

Levi lets out a breath and taps on the counter top three times before rising from his seat. "But first to shower. I feel horrible." He cringes while grabbing the ends of his shirt with the tip of index finger and thumb.

Erwin nods, while hange only takes a long swig of erwins drink. Causing the blonde to chuckle and get up to grab a new one.

Hopefully you knew your answer this time.

~~

The both of you were silent, your fingers finding each other. Your faces were inches apart, eyes meeting each other in anticipation.

This was about to happen. And the both of you weren't holding back.

His lips were soft and warm against yours. You could feel his hand slowly starting to creep up your thigh.