Chapter 1: The Beginning

Chapter 1:
Pov Abel:
Don't look her in the eye.  I know you still love her but you're already married !: said Lamar.
She is the new investor: I said and he was shocked.
Five years earlier:
Pov Selena:
My alarm rings again at 7:30 in the morning.  I get out of bed and start stretching.  After I took a bath and got dressed, I saw that it was already 8:20.
Damn it!  I have to be at work in 10 minutes !: I got angry and immediately got into my mud.  I arrived at work 10 minutes late and I really hope no one noticed.
Miss Gomez, why are you late?:  ask my best friend Taylor after I was at work in the restaurant of the most expensive and luxurious hotel in the world.
I fell asleep: I said and drank what she had done.
By the way, Mr. Tesfaye is calling you to his office: Taylor said and smiled slyly.
I can't stand this man!: I said with difficulty in my voice.
Me too, but I need a job: Taylor said as she rubbed a glass.
You're right .  I have to go: I answered and got up from my chair by pulling my skirt down.  Five minutes later, I was in front of my boss's office and knocked on the door.
Enter: I heard from inside and entered the office.
Mr. Tesfaye, you called me: I said as I went inside.
Yes, Miss Gomez.  Why are you late?: He ask, looking up from the documents he was reading and looking at me.
I fell asleep: I answered.
This should not happen again: he said again and I just nodded.  Then I noticed that there was another person in the room whom I thought was Lamar.  If memory serves, this is Mr. Tesfaye's best friend.
I have a task for you: said Mr. Tesfaye again.
What?: I asked.
You have to take the new deputy manager around the hotel: he told me and looked at the documents again.
What?  Why I ?  I am the director of the restaurant, not a guide!: I said with an objection.
Because that's what I say! He's waiting for you at the door, and be so kind as to divorce him if you don't want to lose your job: he said again, not even looking at me this time.  I didn't say anything, I just left his office angrily.
Miss Gomez?: He ask a blond man in front of my boss's office.
Yes .  Are you probably the new deputy manager?: I asked and held out my hand.
Yes.  I'm Justin.  Nice to meet you: he said and shook my hand as he smiled at me.
Well, let me show you the hotel: I told him with a smile and went to the elevator and he followed me.
This will be fun: he said as we entered the elevator.
I don't know if it will be fun but it will definitely be long: I said with a smile.
Where do we start? Justin asked.
From the very entrance of the hotel: I said and went there.
Pov Abel:
Brother, why didn't you tell me you were in love? : asked Lamar.
What nonsense are you talking about?: I asked in astonishment.
I saw you looking at the so-called Miss Gomez.  I'm sure you're in love with her: he said again.
Don't talk nonsense.  She's just my employee.  Nothing more !  : I answered angrily, and even I don't know why I answered so violently.
Say what you want, I know what I saw: he told me again.
So you have to buy glasses because you can't see anything: I said again.
~ eyes never lie
M.G. N.B.