Chapter 29: Expect your gift

Chapter 29:
Mrs. Tiffey, where is Selena?!: I asked anxiously.
Ooo sweetie!: She told me and hugged me.
You will find out very soon.  I promise: she told me again.
Is she okay?: I asked.
She is excellent.  Well, except that she really misses you a lot: she told me and smiled.
Didn't she forget me?: I asked.
If she had forgotten you, she wouldn't have called you for your birthday and talked all day about how much she missed you.  She told me if I saw you I would tell you this: she said and handed me a note.
~ Taylor expect your gift.  I love you-Selena ~ my birthday was a week later.
Taylor cutie I have to go.  See you soon: she said and kissed me on the head and left and I went back to the others.
Is she talking to her mother?!: Nina asked quickly.
Yes .  She said that Selena is fine and we will understand everything soon and she gave me this note: I said and handed over the note.
What does that mean?: Francia asked.
I don't know: I said.
Did she say anything else? Gigi asked.
No.: I answered.
Will Selena come back?: Nina asked again.
I don't know. I hope.: I said again as it never crossed my mind what this gift from Selena would be like.
What do you think, Tay? Gigi asked.
Selena's gift: I said
Pov Selena:
I was sitting in my office and Daira was playing on the couch in the office.
Grandma !!: suddenly Daira shouted and I looked up and saw my mother.
Mom!: I said and got up to hug her.
I missed him: my mother told Daira.
Are you going to play cake?  I need to talk to your mother: my mother told Daira and she just went back to the couch.
What's up mom?: I asked.
Selena, do you remember the hotel where you worked before? My mother asked me and I just nodded anxiously.
Well, you already own 50% of it and in a week you will fly to start managing it: she said and I froze.
What?!?!: I shouted.
I can not !  What about Danny, Daira and Petra? I asked, looking for an excuse.
They go with you: she told me.
And do they know?: I asked.
Yes: she said again.
By the way, I saw Taylor: she told me and I smiled.
How is she?: I asked.
She is fine .  I gave her a note on your behalf: my mother said again.
What note?: I asked.
With a big gift waiting for her.  And that's because you're going to be in Los Angeles on her birthday: she answered me.
She really misses you: my mother said again.
And I miss her: I said sadly.
She thinks you forgot her: my mother said and my heart broke.  I was going to say something else but the door opened.
  Father!!  : Daira shouted.
Hello Daira!: He said and took her in his arms and came to us and then kissed me.
Did you know?: I asked him suddenly.
Yes: he said softly.
Why didn't you tell me?: I asked again.
Your mother said it was a surprise: he said guiltily.
You are so sweet when you feel guilty: I said and laughed and then Petra came in.
Do I understand that she already knows ?: she said and my mother nodded.
Daira, I can't wait to meet Taylor!: I said and took my daughter in my arms.
~ there is very little time left and we will be together again ~
M.G.  N.B.