Chapter 19: mom

Chapter 19:
Pov Selena:
I woke up from the sunlight shining right in my face.  When I opened my eyes I found that I was not in my apartment.  When I woke up, I realized I was lying on the couch in my boss's office.  When I turned, I saw Abel hugging me and looking at me.
Good morning Lena: he said with a smile.
Good morning..Abel .: I answered with a smile. He looked me in the eyes and then approached me and kissed me.
I swear I can kiss those lips my whole life.  I don't want to stop kissing them: I thought as I smiled through the kiss.
I have to go to work: I said and broke the kiss.
I think I know your boss and he doesn't mind you staying here: He answered me with a smile.
But my boss doesn't know that my girlfriends will soon start entering every room in the hotel until they find me: I said with a smile and kissed him again before I got up.
I think Taylor is more dangerous than the FBI, CIA and MI5: Abel said and I laughed.
It's definitely like that ... especially when she hasn't eaten: I answered as I put on my dress.
I'll come to you later: he said and kissed me before I left and I smiled.  Before entering my office, I crossed myself three times and prayed to God that Taylor had breakfast.  When I entered, I saw everyone with folded arms and Taylor with a displeased expression that said she hadn't had breakfast.
God help me: I thought.
SELENA MARY GOMEZ CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE?!: Taylor shouted angrily.
Tay calm down.  I'll explain everything to you: I said and sat down on my chair.
Selena, do you realize what thoughts went through my head ?!  I thought you were dead !!: she said angrily again.
I will explain well.  After I went looking for Justin, I found him ... cheating on me: I said quietly the last part of the sentence.
What?!?!  This bastard !!!!  I will cut his balls !!!  But that doesn't explain where you've been all night, 'said Taylor angrily again.
I was ... I stuttered ... I was with Mr. Tesfaye: I answered quietly.
I want twenty dollars: Nina said suddenly and Taylor screamed with joy.
Now we don't have to do anything with Samara !!: Taylor said happily and I was shocked.
What?: I asked confused.
Oh nothing.  It's just that Mr. Tesfaye's mother and I were thinking of a plan for you and Mr. Tesfaye to be together ... but you did it yourself: Taylor said happily and came over and hugged me.
When do you think the wedding will be?: She asked again.
Oh, I want to sing!: Said Francia.
Stop it!: I said and got a little angry.
Belli is angry! Gigi laughed.
I'm going to be a coma! Taylor said and I hit her on the shoulder.
Wow, that hurt: she said and I laughed.
Hey, as long as you've been talking sweet talk, Mr. Tesfaye is shouting at all the staff in the lobby: Demi, who is a maid, said suddenly and came into my office unexpectedly.
Demetrius, learn to fuck! ”Taylor said angrily.
Are they all here? Abel asked after we had all gathered.
You must be wondering why I brought you together.  Because I want to introduce you to my fiancée.  Bella, come here: he said and everything in me collapsed.  I quickly left and went to my office.  After entering my office, I quickly dialed a number I knew by heart.
Mom: I said when she picked me up.
~ love is like a phone.  If you don't keep it, it will break ~
M.G.  N.B.