One

Ohm entered a room, there he saw a lot of guns that placed on the Table, different kinds Of guns. He smiled as he held it one by one.

He took a gun and pointed it at the man tied to the chair. He smiled again when he saw its blood dripping from his forehead.

"It's your badluck today Mr. Lee. See you in hell."

Ohm left the room and immediately got into his car, Carrying with him three large bags full of money.

He went to a club, When he entered he was immediately greeted by the cigarette smoke and loud music

"Bro" a blond here approach, he was Boun. One of Ohm's Friend.

"I heard you already killed Mr. Lee" Kao said and smiled at him with a drink and gave it to him.

"Useless people must die" he answered and walk where the chair takes place.

"So where's my brother?" Ohm asked Kao who is now lighting his cigarette.

"You miss me my handsome brother?"
Ohm look at the speaker, he's Earth Ohm's Brother and Kao's Boyfriend

"Never" he answered

Earth rolled his eyes and went to His Boyfriend.

"So why are you here Brother? As far as I know You hate this kind of place"

Ohm just looked at him and didn't answered

"P'Kao my Brother is an evil"

"He is"

And they laughed

=========

Ohm can't stop smiling and admiring to the pictures glued on his wall. This is the first time that he loves someone.
He wants to approach him but he could not do It because It might scare him. He knows that the beautiful boy is so shy. He could no longer count the pictures of the beautiful boy glued to the wall of his room. He even built another large room in where there are also many pictures of him. He wants him. He wants to taste its lips as red as a rose. He wants to cuddle him everyday. He wants to touch him. Everytime he sees it smiling, he is even more fascinated.

He took a picture and kissed It.

"No one can match your beauty" he said while smiling and returned the picture. He took his cellphone out of his pocket and watched the video where the boy he was obsessed is dancing in his own room while singing.

Ohm could not control how he felt. Whenever he thinks of the latter he will inevitably harden.
He got up and went to his own bathroom where there were also pictures of the beautiful boy. He unbuckle his own belt and released His manhood and started releasing his own juice.
He looked up and closed his eyes. He imagined that the beautiful boy is in his bed, naked and kissing him as his genitals penetrate to the beautiful boy tight hole.

How sweet are your lips?

How tight are your hole?

Ohm smiled.

One day I will have You. I am the only one who can own you.

No one can own you. EXCEPT ME.