Three

Fluke woke up because of the Sunlight hitting His face. He got up and He looked around Him. His eyes widened when he noticed he was not in the hospital. He remembered what happened last night, the tears hiding from his eyes slowly dripping, He looked at Himself, His clothes were different and there He remembered How He was being exploited.

He left the Bed and went to the door. He touched the door knob but it's locked.

He knocked on the door.

"I beg you, let me out of here. I beg you" He shouted while crying.

He heard the footsteps of a shoe.

"Please I'm begging you let me out here. My mom is in the hospital and he needs me. We don't have money" he said Again while knocking the door.

Suddenly the doorknob moved, signaled to open the door, Fluke step backwards and there He saw The three men wearing black masks. They had a gun in his hand. Fluke looked at their hands. Fluke knelt down and continued His tears. He doesn't want to die yet. His Mother needed Him.

"Ple- please Im-I'm begging you, The one I saw last night, I won't tell anyone .. I'm begging you .. Please have mercy on me"

A man approached him and touched him. His hand was tied. the man  smelled him and den He was then immediately carried out of the house.

They put Him in the car while two guns were pointed at him.

He spoke again "Don't kill me please I'm begging you. My mother really needs me"

"Come down" he heard a masked man say.

Fluke went down.

"I'll give you a chance to run and when I see you at ten you need to say goodbye do you understand?"

Fluke nodded.

"Now Run"

Fluke heard the man's count. He must have had to run fast.

He cried out when He heard the gunshot. He immediately covered His ear.

he looked around. The car is no longer there. He looked at Himself to see if there was any blood but He saw no blood.

He's safe now....

------

Fluke went to the hospital. He knew that his Mother was worried because He did not come home last night. He would keep his mouth shut with those He witnessed because he did not want to harm his Mother.

As soon as he arrived at the hospital he immediately went to his mother's room but no one is in the bed.

"Did you see my mother?" Fluke asked to a lying old woman.

"Last night your Mom was taken to the ER because She had a heart attack"
Fluke's knees suddenly softened. It's his fault why his Mother had a heart attack

He immediately ran to the Information desk and asked in which room they entered his mother

"Room 37"

He peeked at the door. He saw that a doctor had already checked on him.

When the doctor is done checking, he immediately approached it

"Doc, how's my mother?" Fluke asked

"Fluke your here, last night your Mom was looking for you. Fluke I'll be honest with you. We need to change your Mom's heart, If we can't change it right away she might died" The Doctor said seriously to him.

"Doc, let's do it Doc"

"You need to prepare 200 thousand for advance payment. I'm leaving. I still have a patient. You can go inside"

Fluke can't stop his tear anymore. He run to his Mother ang hug her.  He planted a kiss on her Mother's Forehead.

"I'm sorry Ma. Please be strong. Don-Dont leave me. I'll do everything for you. " Fluke whisper.

---------------
---------------

Thank you for reading ☺️
I'll update tomorrow 🙂