Five

Fluke is sitting on the bed now, he is wearing the bath robe that Ms. Jane gave him earlier. He's scared but He had to do it for his Mother's operation.

"Don't worry Fluke, you'll be able to keep up with your new job"

"If this is the only way to give my mother a second life again, I will do it" Fluke cried

"The person who will use you Fluke is so rich, He doesn't like the person who is boring in bed. Follow all his orders. You will get a lot of money Fluke if he is satisfied with your performance" Ms. Jane to him.

Ms. Jane looked at Fluke He sees that Fluke is scared.

"Fluke, if you don't want to do this, you can back out"

Fluke looked at him and immediately shook his head.

"No, I can do this"

Ms.  Jane opened  the big bedroom.

"Come in. Make him satisfied Fluke"

Earlier Fluke's sweat was dripping due to Fear and nervousness. He is afraid that he may not be able to give his customer what he wants.

Fluke looked at the door and there he saw the man smiling at him, still wearing a tuxedo.

The man slowly walk to him.

"What's your name?"

"Fluke"

The man stared at Fluke lustfully and    biting his lip. He will finally taste the cute man in front of him.

He grabbed Fluke by its shoulder and the man can feel that his cock wants to Fuck immediately. He smells Fluke and lick Flukes ear.

"I'm just smelling you but my cock is so hard already" He whispered.

Slowly the man's hand went down to Fluke's buttocks and squeezed it firmly.

"I can't wait to lick your hole and bury my cock '" He whispered again.

Fluke shuddered. His tears flowed as the man bit his ear and squeezed the cheek of his ass.

Fluke didn't realize that the bath robe he was wearing was on the floor already. The man pushed Him to lie down on the Bed. The man climbed on the bed while examining the beautiful shape of Fluke's naked body. He bit his lower lip because of the view.

He took off his clothes and threw them on the floor.

"I'm so lucky" He whispered to Himself. The man lowered his face to Fluke's neck and licked it while his hand was on Fluke's hand.

He slapped Fluke.

"What the fuck !! Stop crying you little shit"

Fluke grabbed His cheek. The man touched Fluke  face with One of his hands and squeezed It firmly.

"Make me satisfied little boy" He said and lay down on Fluke's side. He pointed to His hard cock

"Give me a blowjob"

He's Trembling but still Fluke got up and slowly took off the man's boxer shorts.

He slowly move his hands. And  Tears are still pouring from His Eyes.

The man slapped him again and kicked his Stomach causing Fluke to fall on the Bed.

"You ruin my mood" the man shouted at him.

"I'm so sorry sir" Fluke said.

The man left the bed and took his clothes.

"Bastard" He said to Fluke and spat on him.

Fluke took The Blanket and covered Himself. Fluke pulled himself up and his tears never stopped pouring

" You wasted the money Fluke. You wasted it"  He said to himself.

"Fluke Fluke" Fluke looked at the door and there He saw Ms. Jane looking at him, She could see the sadness of Ms. Jane eyes

Ms.  Jane held FLuke's face.

"Fluke dear I'm so sorry"  Ms. Jane said and She hugged Fluke.

"Ms. Jane I didn't. I didn't do it. I don't have anything to pay for my mother's operation "  Fluke cried to Ms. Jane as she embraces Him.

"Ms. Jane, maybe I can still use my body. I really need money for tomorrow" Fluke pleaded

"Fluke, you might get hurt again next time ---"

"Please Ms. Jane"

Ms. Jane touched Fluke's cheek, wiped Fluke tears and kissed him on the forehead.

"Go to the bathroom. Fix  yourself. Do you really want to?"

Fluke nodded.

Ms. Jane turned around  and exited the room.

------------

Fluke immediately stood up when the bedroom door opened.

The man who had just entered stared at Him.

Fluke removed his bath robe and immediately went to the man still standing in the doorway.

Fluke kissed the man.

The man grabbed Fluke's waist and immediately lifted him up.

They kept kissing until the man laid Fluke on the bed.

They stopped kissing when they felt they were running out of air.

"Shit .. What happen to your face?"  The man asked angrily.

"Who did this to you?" he asked again.

The man stood up and took the blanket by his side and covered it with Fluke's body.

"Mister, please Fuck me .. I will follow all your commands .. just just Fuck me please" Fluke pleaded

"Answer me first, Who hurt you?"

"My my first customer"

"Did-- did he ---"

"No. he didn't Fuck me .. Please fuck me. I really need money" Fluke begged the man. Fluke brought his lips closer again but the man immediately avoided.

“Fluke, I don’t want to Fuck you, not now."
The man left the bed and picked up the wallet that had fallen to the floor.

He opened His wallet and took out his calling card.

"Come to my house tomorrow morning."

The man turned around, he didn't want to see the bare legs of the cute man on the bed.

  'Shit! I need to get out of here, or else'

"I need to go. Make sure you come to my house tomorrow morning. I'll wait for you there. And don't worry I'll pay all your hospital bills"  he went to the door and opened it.

At the door The man spoke again

"And don't accept  third customer"

Fluke wipes his tears and look at His hand Where there is the calling card with the money.

He read The calling card.

    'Ohm Thitiwat Ritprasert'

-------

Hi  Guys 👋😌
I'm so sorry for the late update 😁
Any thoughts?

I might update tomorrow 😌